BY GOFIT

The Gofit Power Tubes Are A Convenient Way To Obtain A Total Body Workout; They Take Up Very Little Space And Can Be Taken Anywhere. They Are Available In Light, Medium Or Heavy Resistance And Are Sold Separately. By Following Our Recommended Workouts, You Will Achieve Maximum Results. The Power Tubes Provide Resistance Training, Which When Used In Conjunction With Cardio Training, Provide Maximum Fitness Results. They Will Train All Of The Major Muscle Groups, With The Exception Of The Abdominal Muscles. (We Recommend Using The Ab Wheel For Abdominal Workouts.) The Most Efficient Way To Train Aerobically Is Jumping Rope. see more...

Gillian V.
Ashburn
I was very pleasantly surprised when I received my GoFit Smart Weight Power Tube, 5lbs, Red. Product was enclosed in high quality packaging and included an exercise booklet. The red elastic tube itself is 45 inches long and the entire length from handle to handle is 72 inches. I like this length because I can stand, place the tube under my feet, and perform bicep curls without having to sit down in a chair. You can also perform a great chest press by sitting in a chair, placing the band around the back of the chair, and press forward for the chest press. The handles are 5.5 inches long and made of plastic, allowing for a good grip even with arthritic hands. It also comes with a door anchor, which allows you to perform many pulling and pushing exercises easily. I also really like the extra long handle straps, which allow you to place the handles around your ankle in order to perform many different leg exercises. Yes, it is a VERY portable gym, you can take anywhere to make sure your strength is always maintained where ever you go.
Katrina  L.
TONAWANDA, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just began working out (again :( ) and this is actually an amazing start. For me because I am just beginning again, I have to build up my strength and endurance..and one of my target areas are my upper arms. This is the Easiest thing for me to use because it is so light weight that I can literally bring it with me ANYWHERE and use it whenever. The number of ways this can be used is awesome. You can target so many areas with just one gadget! I also like that I can get a higher resistance if needed.
Paige B.
I workout a lot at home, and i absolutely love the weighted power tubes. There are so many different ways to use them to work out all the muscles in your body. I would definitely recommend everyone to have this in there home! Cheap, easy and effective!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I absolutely love these tubes! I like how there are a ton of different exercises you can do with these for different parts of your body. I also have tubes that are more resistant so I can progress. These are actually really fun and I love the burn it gives!
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Love power tubes!! I have several in different colors (each color is a different resistance) I used them at the gym first but they were so easy to use I bought them for home. You can do a variety of exercises with them.. I love working my triceps with them to get that curve in my arm.. Looks good!!
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
These bands are great for any workout- especially if you can't get to a gym! I use these for my home workouts and always take them with me when traveling as they are super easy to pack! You can use these for resistance training or stretching and you can also work a number of different areas, including upper and lower body. Great purchase if you need to add to your home workout equipment!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. It allows me to participate in the DVD workouts I have, which I couldn't do before as I couldn't do a pull-up. I actually look forward to working on my arms now. It makes it a lot of fun!
Alexandra A.
These are great for in home workouts, beach workouts and post workout stretching. I used them for physical therapy for an injured knee to be able to build up strength again and they were great. You can use them for many target areas.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
I love using these to add resistance to my workouts at home. You can use them in different ways like standing on them and do a some arm work exercises, or attaching them to a door or a piece of furniture and working core, legs, etc.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These things work great but can be dangerous too at the same time. If that rubber strap comes from under your foot it will smack you in the face trust me ive had it happen lol but other that its a great workout tool.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do anyone know if it comes in more colors?
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
How much do these usually cost?