Kara S.
Newport, KY

I've never used kettle balls before but have heard lots of great things about them! Is this fine to use at home, without instruction first? I'd love to give them a try!

Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
3 years ago
I use a kettle bell workout on YouTube by Fitness Blender. It's super easy.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Conception bay south , NL
3 years, 5 months ago
Maybe watch some videos to be sure of how to grip them. I went to classes first and now I do it at home
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
They are perfect for at home training! Better than regular dumbells in my opinion.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
3 years, 5 months ago
Totally fine to use at home. I find kettle bell weights easier to use then the others for most exercises.
Keila A.
Keila A.
New Britain, CT
3 years, 11 months ago
Kettle bells burn more calories than regular weights becAuse of their shape. There are tons of different workouts you can do!! I love working out with them.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Cuero, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
YES! Kettle ball workouts are great! and work lots of different muscle groups!