BY GOFIT

"Get Results Faster! That's What The Gofit Sweat Suit Is All About. Enhance Your Workout By Wearing The Sweat Suit That Makes You Sweat! This Generously Sized Suit Is Specifically Designed To Increase Your Body's Perspiration. It Also Helps To Keep Your Muscle Groups Warm And Relaxed Which Can, Of Course, Help To Prevent The Likelihood Of Pulling A Muscle. The Most Common Uses For Gofit Sweat Suit Include Walking, Jogging And Jumping Rope. We Recommend That You Wear The Suit In Combination With The Gofit Training Products To Help You Maximize Your Results. The Suit Is Made Of Heavyweight Vinyl And Has Reflective Stripes For Night Safety. Suit Should Be Hand Washed And Hung To Dry. Unisex Sizing. S/M Chest 42"" And Under, Waist 34"" And Under. L/Xl Chest To 60"", Waist To 44"". Includes One Top And One Pant With Reflective Tape For Night Safety. Neck, Arms, Waist And Legs Are Elastic, But Measurements Are Given At The Complete Extension Of The Elastic. These Suits Are Made To Be Baggy- They Are Not Fitted Garments. This Suit Is Designed To Be Worn During Exercise And It Is Not Recommended To Be Worn All Day." see more...

Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried one of these out after my mom bought one off a clearance rack. I didn't do much while wearing it, but I did sweat a lot. I don't just mean some sweat like after a tough workout at the gym, I mean like all of my bodily fluids leaked out my pours and I was completely dehydrated. Not sure how anyone could actually exercise in this. If you just want to lose some water weight this is the ideal product.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I brought this from Ross couple years ago used it back in 2012 probably twice, and the elastic was so uncomfortable. I sweat a lot to begin with so that probably another reason I wouldn't buy it. It really does the job though to make you sweat. just not fun having it on and having the feeling like you have a tight sock on ur ankles. ugh.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Oh gosh I've worn this a couple of times and geez this Texas heat is no joke! When I'd lift it from my ankles all my sweat would run out so gross!! It definitely met my expectations and I'm very satisfied with it! If you wanna lose weight quick sit in a sauna with it on
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
I tried this sweatsuit out of curiosity after my mother had purchased it. I did sweat a lot however; the sweat built up inside the suit which made it uncomfortable to wear and I ended up taking it off prior to completing my workout.
kimmie s.
germany
Love this. it definitely cuts the water weight if you use it every day and workout hard. of course the water will come off anyway but this helps me more.
Buddy C.
This suit will definitely help you shed some water wait very quickly, but boy does it get hot in there.