Hilary H.
Central, NJ

How has your exercise routine changed since incorporating the Exercise Ball into it?

Bianca D.
Bianca D.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
It can up any ab routine
Madison B.
Madison B.
3 years, 1 month ago
A lot! There are so many exercises you can do on it
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
This ball is great for core work and sit-ups but it can also be used with normal weight lifting to strengthen the core. Anything done on this would force you to engage your core and make your foundation stronger!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I tend to use it when watching TV to do some crunches, around-the-worlds, and inner thigh exercises. It's also great when my younger cousins come over. They will bounce on it for hours...
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
3 years, 11 months ago
I like to use the ball just stretch and balance my body after the workout.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
4 years, 10 months ago
I am able to do a different variety of ab workouts thanks to the Exercise Ball.
Lanaya C.
Lanaya C.
Carmichael, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
I use this ball a lot during Pilates. It is amazing the flexibility that I have now after incorporating the ball. It gives you the ability to have a very diverse workout because it provides so many functions.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Angie, LA
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes! It works my abs while but its also fun!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
5 years, 6 months ago
The ball helps me to stretch out my back and abs. It really helps me to focus on the core, which benefits everything included in my exercise routine.