GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Pamala S.GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Diana P.GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Paige G.

BY GOFIT #3 in Fitness Equipment

The Gofit Exercise Ball Is A Fun, Yet Challenging Way To Stretch, Tone And Tighten Your Body. What Makes The Gofit Ball So Challenging? Unlike Training On A Stable, Flat Surface, The Ball Is A Round, Unstable Surface, So You Not Only Train The Primary Muscle Groups, But Also The Smaller Stabilizing Muscles As Well. The Stabilizing Muscles Are Small, Yet Very Important Muscle Groups Primarily Used For Balance, Alignment And Posture. The Ball Total Body Workout Is Very Efficient, Allowing You To See The Results You Want In A Much Quicker Period Of Time. As A General Rule, The Exercise Ball Should Be Large Enough So That When You Sit On It, Your Knees Bend At A 90 Degree Angle. The 65Cm Ball Is Recommended For Most People Height 5.5Ft To 6Ft Tall. Suggested Weight Limit Of 300Lbs. Not Recommended For Usage With Weight Training Routines. Comes With Ball Pump, 2 Ball Plugs And An Easy To Follow Exercise Sampler. Gofit Stability Balls Are Made Of Pvc Plastic And Contain No Latex. see more...

GoFit Exercise Ball
  • "I use my exercise ball everyday, it is especially great for ab workouts, among other things." in 5 reviews
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I am a poledancer and I also like yoga so I have used them a lot and I love it! It is great for balance and you can adapt a lot of exercises for different parts of your body to use the ball. I love making abs with it because it takes me to another level of focus on your core and your breathing so I train harder. It also helped me to work on my handstands. I use them at home but I'm thinking about getting one for home !
Mishkaah C.
Newport News, VA
Great start to warming up before gym. Got this as a gift from my partner. I love it and it's a fun way to work on that stretching and abs especially when watching YouTube videos. Definitely recommend this big ball and it's not expensive at all.
Sammy M.
THIS!!.. this is the ultimate full body workout! I mostly use it by putting my feet on it laying on the ground and pushing my legs in and out. Talk about an AB killer!! Super easy full body workouts with just your body weight and a ball!
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
I LOVE this ball! It is seriously the only way that I can get a workout in and not hurt my back. It helps by stretching my back muscles and having a long reach to where I use my side muscled, back muscles ,abs you name it! I also sit on it at the desk to help my core and use it for my legs and rear. The kiddo likes to "use" it too.
Melanie T.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this yoga ball! i have the biggest one I could buy and I use it almost every day. I sit on it if my back is hurting, I lay on it and stretch, and I do exercises with it or on it. It's a little difficult to pump up with the hand pump, but it's a good material and hasn't broken yet!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I use this in place of an office chair at work I gives me great balance I can feel it tightening my core a fun way to work out in the middle of your day I have used it on a few occasions during my yoga would definitely recommend to anyone's routine also it's a very affordable product
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Use this yoga ball every day as my desk chair! It really makes me engage my core while working and making money ( making money while getting fit, wow, revolutionary!!) Everyone needs to try this yoga ball - in the gym or at your day job! Worth the money!!
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Nothing like a good core workout! Exercise ball crunches KILL me in the best way! Nothing like some stability to add that extra level to your workout! Flute bridges with the ball are excellent too! So many uses! An at-home workout must have!
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
When I was playing softball for college my knees where messed up so I used the bosu ball to help with guided wall squats and worked on my core with the ball so I can still be strong without putting additional pressure on my knees.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
This is such a great tool to work out so many parts of your body. It's fun to just play around with it too but wow, the best thing I've used to even stretch my back. A lot of patients at physical therapy also use this to help them
Jennifer P.
Alexandria, VA
Can these be used for sitting on at your desk as recommended for improving posture?
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
Does any one have any special exercise moves to share?
Monique P.
Does this ball come in different sizes?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has your exercise routine changed since incorporating the Exercise Ball into it?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What is your favorite exercise to use this for?