GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Paige G.GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Diana P.GoFit Exercise Ball uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GOFIT #4 in Fitness Equipment

The Gofit Exercise Ball Is A Fun, Yet Challenging Way To Stretch, Tone And Tighten Your Body. What Makes The Gofit Ball So Challenging? Unlike Training On A Stable, Flat Surface, The Ball Is A Round, Unstable Surface, So You Not Only Train The Primary Muscle Groups, But Also The Smaller Stabilizing Muscles As Well. The Stabilizing Muscles Are Small, Yet Very Important Muscle Groups Primarily Used For Balance, Alignment And Posture. The Ball Total Body Workout Is Very Efficient, Allowing You To See The Results You Want In A Much Quicker Period Of Time. As A General Rule, The Exercise Ball Should Be Large Enough So That When You Sit On It, Your Knees Bend At A 90 Degree Angle. The 65Cm Ball Is Recommended For Most People Height 5.5Ft To 6Ft Tall. Suggested Weight Limit Of 300Lbs. Not Recommended For Usage With Weight Training Routines. Comes With Ball Pump, 2 Ball Plugs And An Easy To Follow Exercise Sampler. Gofit Stability Balls Are Made Of Pvc Plastic And Contain No Latex. see more...

GoFit Exercise Ball
  • "I use my exercise ball everyday, it is especially great for ab workouts, among other things." in 5 reviews
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I use this ball at least 3 times per week. The thick material makes it stand apart from other exercise balls. It is perfect for balancing exercises while working my abs, glutes, and arms. As long as you have the right amount of air in the ball and mot way too much or way too little, it is an amazing product. I certainly recommend this!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
As an exercise ball, it really doesn't stand out in any way compared to others in regards to what you can do with it. Speaking for the ball itself, it holds its air for a long time without having to be refilled. The outside is comfortable and has enough traction for it not to slip away from you. Overall it's a good buy.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
We use this product at work daily for rehabilitation purposes.  The
quality is great and it provides an effective tool for our athletes
coming back from injury.  They are affordable.  The multitude of things
that can be done with them is also a plus!
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I really enjoy this product because it is easy to use and can be easy and fun to use. This product did meet my expectations.  This product is also a very good price. I would definitely repurchase this product. I also recommended others to purchase this if they like to exercise.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
This product is similar to any other exercise ball on the market. Sturdy, reliable and easy to inflate/add air as needed. I use this to challenge myself during ab routines mainly. Awesome workouts are available, but not something I use daily.
Tara L.
I love my fitness ball. I’m a student so I find myself sitting at my desk for long periods of time. I will sometimes substitute my chair with this ball and it makes me feel a little better about having to sit for long periods of time
Ashlee W.
I love these exercise balls. I think they're great to use and they make a good seat if you're worried about slouching and not getting enough movement if you're stuck at a desk for most of the day. I'd definitely recommend.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I am a poledancer and I also like yoga so I have used them a lot and I love it! It is great for balance and you can adapt a lot of exercises for different parts of your body to use the ball. I love making abs with it because it takes me to another level of focus on your core and your breathing so I train harder. It also helped me to work on my handstands. I use them at home but I'm thinking about getting one for home !
Sammy M.
THIS!!.. this is the ultimate full body workout! I mostly use it by putting my feet on it laying on the ground and pushing my legs in and out. Talk about an AB killer!! Super easy full body workouts with just your body weight and a ball!
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
I LOVE this ball! It is seriously the only way that I can get a workout in and not hurt my back. It helps by stretching my back muscles and having a long reach to where I use my side muscled, back muscles ,abs you name it! I also sit on it at the desk to help my core and use it for my legs and rear. The kiddo likes to "use" it too.
Jennifer P.
Alexandria, VA
Can these be used for sitting on at your desk as recommended for improving posture?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
Does any one have any special exercise moves to share?
Monique P.
Does this ball come in different sizes?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has your exercise routine changed since incorporating the Exercise Ball into it?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What is your favorite exercise to use this for?