BY GOFIT

Gofit Diamond-Tac Weightlifting Gloves Are The Most Technologically Advanced Gloves Available Today. The Exclusive Diamond-Tac Gripping Pattern Increases Grip Strength And Helps Fight Hand Fatigue. The Ergonomically Cut Palm Pad Provides Complete Protection Without Unnecessary Bulk And The Synthetic Leather Developed For Military Applications Provides Indestructible Palm Construction Suited To Be Machine Washed And Dried. If Knowledge Is Power And Then These Gloves Are The Dean Of The Weight Room. All Diamond-Tac Gloves Come With The Gofit Interactive 12-Week Workout Cd. This Cd Configures A Personnel 12-Week Workout For Each Individual Based Off Of Gofit’S One Rep Max Calculator. The Cd Also Shows Proper Form For Recommended Lifts And A Nutrition Section Chalk Full Of Excellent Nutritional Tips. Features: Neoprene Knuckle Panel For Increased Flexibility Terry Cloth Thumb To Mop Perspiration From Brow Two Way Stretch Top For Superior Fit Rubber Pull Tab For Better Fit Reinforced Stitching On Fingers Diamon-Tac Palm For Superior Gripping. Anatomically Cut Double Layer Palm Pull Tab Fingers For Easy Removal Rubberized Reinforced Canvas On Thumb And Forefinger For More Gripping Power Finger Loop For Easy Hand Insertion. Synthetic Leather Palm Will Not Bleed Or Fade Onto Skin see more...

• Would you recommend this for lifting weights?1 Answers
Lindsey B.
These gloves are great! I don't get blisters from lifting heavy weights anymore! Very comfortable, but i find their sizing runs a little big, so make sure you try them before you buy them.
Demetria C.
Houston
These gloves are great I dont get blisters on my hands.Easy grip very affordable would love to have
More color selections light weight I purchased mind at a sporting goods they were what expected I would highly recommend you to purchase a pair
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
Before I got these gloves every time I lifted weights my hands would all come apart and were just gross. But the gloves protect my hands and I couldn't be happier now.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Love these weight lifting gloves. I can't lift weights without them. They're easy to grip very light and soft and affordable.
Suzanne C.
Would you recommend this for lifting weights?