GoFit Abdominal Wheel

by GoFit

The Ab Wheel Is An Excellent Way In Which To Obtain A More Toned Set Of Abs. While The Rolling Action Of The Ab Wheel Trains Both The Upper And Lower Abdominal Walls, Combining The Ab Wheel With A Cardiovascular Program Such As The Gofit Jump Rope Program Will Get You The Washboard Stomach You've Tried So Hard To Get.

HooW much is this ?
Do you even like these ?
Is it hard to exercise with it? It looks difficult to me :/
Start your review of GoFit Abdominal Wheel!
How would you rate this product?
Seattle, WA
There are few things that beat my abs up (in the most perfect way) more than this tool. I love being able to see the progress move forward from 10 the first time to 30 after using it for a few months. It can be as easy or as hard as you want dependent on how far your roll is.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Was hard at first for me to keep my balance but once i got the hang of it i started noticing a difference and is a simple workout that i can do every day at home.
La Mesa, CA
This is a great product for working your abs. This will give the abs y I u want in less than weeks like most supplements this way you are having fun and working out.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this product helps me work out on my arms, abs best way to exercise at home you can do this for 10 min every day in the morning .. you will see results
Chattanooga, TN
I did not like this product. I found this hurt the small of my back. I could feel it worked my abdominal muscles but not worth the back aches it caused
Helmetta, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this ab wheel! The handles are comfy. I also like that it helps you come back up a little bit! Not to mention it gives you a killer ab workout!
Wyoming, MN
Oh Holy Cow does this cause a burn. I didn't think I would use this for a long period of time but holy cow it has become part of my everyday routine.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The an wheel is a good way to get that work out that you want for that six pack, it really works the abdominal muscles as well as other muscle's
West Deptford, NJ
The go fit abdominal Wheel is a great ab workout. You want to be consistent with your excersises. Leaves your abs feeling sore but in a good way.
Pittsburgh, PA
Harder to do than you might think! but it is a cheaper product that will provide you with results! basically like doing a crunch while planking!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...