GoFit Abdominal Wheel

by GoFit

The Ab Wheel Is An Excellent Way In Which To Obtain A More Toned Set Of Abs. While The Rolling Action Of The Ab Wheel Trains Both The Upper And Lower Abdominal Walls, Combining The Ab Wheel With A Cardiovascular Program Such As The Gofit Jump Rope Program Will Get You The Washboard Stomach You've Tried So Hard To Get.

HooW much is this ?
Do you even like these ?
Is it hard to exercise with it? It looks difficult to me :/
Start your review of GoFit Abdominal Wheel!
How would you rate this product?
Loveland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This works really well my grandma uses it all the time and it’s really easy to use and it’s a bit pricey. but it’s definitely worth buying. i personally would definitely recommend buying this product.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using the Gofit ab wheel for around 4 or 5 years now and it does wonders. As long as you are consistent with it, you can really see improvements. It is comfortable in your hands and is easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone interested for at home workouts.
I’m a pretty active person and I know my way around fitness equipment. There is definitely room for improvement with this ab roller, although it does get the job done. The roller is seriously unstable and you can feel the wheel wobbling around when you use it. It takes a bit of finessing to figure out how to make it work for you — and an insane amount of core strength (which is the point). If used incorrectly, it can cause lower back pain. I just wish the product was made with higher quality materials.. it always seems like it’s on the brink of breaking.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
A lot of people think they need to do this and only this to get abs.....all this is going to do is strain you if you constantly use it. simple at home exercises for the abs are way easier then this and doesn't strain as much. Take a broom handle black it on your shoulders and twist from side to side pointing each end right straight infront with every turn, that will help with the love handles. this roller only targets the middle of your belly.
Toronto, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am not really a big fan of this... I have this odd sensation that I will fall flat on my face ( may be using it wrong or at least why chance it ) works right for my husband when he's working out (on occasion) but he would rather use our treadmill or our total gym.
Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is a good tool to do exercise if you are already fit. Is really hard to do especially if you do have an upper strenght. If you dont trust me you wont be able to do it. My husband bought and he still has not be able to a great deal on it because is simply hard.
Norfolk, VA
this is useless to most people who arent already in amazing shape. you dont need this product and it is near impossible to use if you are not skilled and in shape already. it is pricey and gimmicky. you need to work your way up to using it, and even then you dont need this pricey equipment to work those muscles accurately.
Woodstock, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I don't personally own this product but my friend has this and it works like a charm. It's a challenge to push yourself down and pull yourself up with it- it really engages your abs and leaves you sore the next day. I believe it is affordable and that you can find the product at your nearest Walmart or Target. I highly recommend it.
Wilmington, DE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've only really used one of these at my gym and let me tell ya, it's a killer work out for your abs. It's a little awkward at first but once you get the hang of it and bust out about 5 at a time, you will feel your abs hurting for a couple days. I would recommend anyone give it a try!
Louisville, KY
For anyone trying to get a good workout at home, this is a great and affordable tool to have that doesn't take up too much space. It is easy to use and there are so many different exercises you can do with it. It also works well on almost any surface. I would definitely recommend this to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...