GoFit 25 lb. KettleBell uploaded by Kerri D.

BY GOFIT

Melt Fat With Gofit Kettlebells And Jessica Huthmaker's Kettlebell Konnection Dvd Workout - The Ultimate And Most Versatile Fitness Program Available! Jessica Is A Veteran Of The Fitness And Sport Performance Industry And A Rkc-Certified Kettlebell Instructor. Her Passion For Equipping And Encouraging Others To Become Their Very Best In Physical Fitness, Fuels Her Kettlebell Training Ability. Devoted To The Success Of Every Individual She Works With, Jessica Focuses On The Remarkable Combination Of Skill Enhancement And Physical Reconstruction Gained From The Kettlebell. She Believes Nutrition, Lifestyle And Training Variety Are All Key Components In Achieving High Levels Of Health And Fitness. The Kettlebell Is An All-Encompassing Tool Guaranteed To Deliver Unmatched Results. Join Jessica Huthmaker, Creator Of Kettlebell Konnection, And Fitness Veteran As She Instructs You In This Breakthrough Dvd. Make Fitness Fun While You Learn The Nation's Hottest Workout! Break A Serious Sweat And Exercise In Half The Time Of Traditional Training, Producing Twice The Results. Get Transformed Into A Lean, Strong, Fat-Burning Machine. Look And Feel Your Best As You Develop Functional Strength To Power Up Your Heart For Boundless Energy And Challenge Your Body From All Angles. Includes 1 Gofit Kettlebell Kettlebell Konnection™ 25-Minute Workout Dvd Exercise Booklet see more...

• Does this help arm fat well?3 Answers
  • Who bought this? Do you like it? Do you also do squats?1 Answers
  • Does this equipment work out your arms good?3 Answers
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are perfect to include in my workouts! I love how easy they are to use and I really enjoy how I can get a really good grip on them.  I would really recommend these to everyone!.
Mary C.
Clarendon, AR
Highly recommend a kettlebell. You can do many different workouts with one and they help you do squats too. No cons for this product. Bought mine at Academy Sports
Kerri D.
Go fit 25 pound kettle bell and 10 pound kettle bell are perfect for any strength training program durable plastic easy to use very affordable and was purchased from Amazon I would highly recommend this to any fitness enthusiast or anybody strength training
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
I used to lift a lot and spend a lot of time at the gym. Since my daughter came into the picture I have altered my working out to be a home activity. I purchased a couple of kettle bells and I love them. They are very durable and there are so many things that can be done with just one.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
i use this weight at the gym a lot and am definitely looking into purchasing one for myself t use at home for those days when i do not make it to the gym. It's easy to hold and use and in the end gives you a great workout. i would recommend this dumbbell weight to anyone.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Bought mine at Academy. They are great. Helps a lot when you are doing squats with weights. Easy to hold. comfortable. I was over satisfied with these. I highly recommend these kettle bells to anyone. I absolutely adore them and I use them every day.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love the kettle ball weights for so many different workouts! So easy to grip onto and nice way to lift higher weights but still comfortable to grip onto. Nice design and I am satisfied with it. Definitely recommend!
Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
Kettlebells are an AMAZING exercise tool. I'm not sure about the quality of the DVD but their are plenty of resources online (especially YouTube) to find new ways to incorporate kettlebells into your exercise routine. Excellent for both strength and cardiovascular training.
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a great item for working out! There are so many different exercises you can do that includes this piece, but my favorites are squats and sumo squats. Provides just enough weight to your arms to really push you to have balance and complete the move flawlessly.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
This gives the best full upper body work out. I always feel the aftermath soreness in my arms, shoulders, and back and love the burn. Definitely gives great results.
Helene H.
Can I use weights if I don't have a kettle bell?
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this equipment work out your arms good?
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Does this help arm fat well?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Is this good to tone the arms ?
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Would you recommend this kettle ball over a more rubber type kettle ball? Especially if you are lifting it over your head?