BY GOFIT #9 in Fitness Equipment

Melt Fat With Gofit Kettlebells And Jessica Huthmaker's Kettlebell Konnection Dvd Workout - The Ultimate And Most Versatile Fitness Program Available! Jessica Is A Veteran Of The Fitness And Sport Performance Industry And A Rkc-Certified Kettlebell Instructor. Her Passion For Equipping And Encouraging Others To Become Their Very Best In Physical Fitness, Fuels Her Kettlebell Training Ability. Devoted To The Success Of Every Individual She Works With, Jessica Focuses On The Remarkable Combination Of Skill Enhancement And Physical Reconstruction Gained From The Kettlebell. She Believes Nutrition, Lifestyle And Training Variety Are All Key Components In Achieving High Levels Of Health And Fitness. The Kettlebell Is An All-Encompassing Tool Guaranteed To Deliver Unmatched Results. Join Jessica Huthmaker, Creator Of Kettlebell Konnection, And Fitness Veteran As She Instructs You In This Breakthrough Dvd. Make Fitness Fun While You Learn The Nation's Hottest Workout! Break A Serious Sweat And Exercise In Half The Time Of Traditional Training, Producing Twice The Results. Get Transformed Into A Lean, Strong, Fat-Burning Machine. Look And Feel Your Best As You Develop Functional Strength To Power Up Your Heart For Boundless Energy And Challenge Your Body From All Angles. Includes 1 Gofit Kettlebell Kettlebell Konnection™ 25-Minute Workout Dvd Exercise Booklet see more...

• Would you rather use these over dumbells? 8 Answers
  • Is 20 lbs the standard weight that is good for kettleball?5 Answers
  • Does anyone have a recommendation for a good kettle bell ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I use kettle bells for so many workouts, and as I have tried about 3 different brands including the hard metal ones at the gym, these are my favorite! They are comfortable to hold and the grip doesn't slip. If you are going to buy your first set of kettle bells, don't waste your time with any others! I love these!
Baylor L.
This kettlebell is the perfect size for me. I am only 5'2 and when doing certain exercises it is hard to find a product that isn't getting in the way while working out. I love the cushion on the handles since I always forget to take off my rings while working out.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
20 or 25lb kettlebell is the perfect size for everyday use. This kettlebell has a sturdy handle that doesn’t slip as you get sweaty. It’s perfect for sumo squats, lunges or some classic swings. It’s small so it doesn’t take up much room in your house or apartment!
Angelica ♛.
one of my favorite equipment. I do squat swings with the kettle bell and it lets me have a good grip on it so that when i am holding it I can use both hands when i swing and squat . I do pull ups with the kettle bell . I really have enjoyed using the kettle bell.
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome kettlebell and I have the whole set. These are small, the perfect size for me to hold and handle comfortably, which is nice. I have these in multiple different weights and I recommend the entire set. Easy to do arm exercises while watching TV at home.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
In bought this item because sometimes I don't want to deal with the gym crowd and do a few workouts at home. Kettle bells in general are multifunctional, meaning you can do several different exercises and target specific muscles. This product was affordable and comes in a few different colors and multiple weights. I would recommend this to anyone trying to do some workouts at home, and for beginners, look up different videos on YouTube that use the kettle bell.
Ashlee W.
This twenty pound kettle ball is the perfect size for use every day for anyone. I use kettle balls at the gym when I work out just about every other day and they certainly make for a great work out! I would recommend.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love the grip and the quality of these kettle bells. So many workouts that you can do with even just one but having to is really ideal. Are you literally use these every day and can’t do any of my work out without them A+
LAUREN K.
I love using kettlebells. They can be used in tons of workouts. I use them almost every day for either legs, arms, or abs. They are a great tool to help tone those annoying parts of your body.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The Gofit kettle bell is great! It has a very comfortable grip that makes it easy to handle and use. I love using the kettle bells for a HIIT workout or just a simple weight set.
joanne t.
Austin, TX
Does anyone else like to use this kettlebell as an alternative to standard dumbells?
Caroline  S.
Would you rather use these over dumbells?
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
What workouts are available for this size bell? I have two of them.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is 20 lbs the standard weight that is good for kettleball?
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good kettle bell work out video