GoFit 20 lb. KettleBell

Melt Fat With Gofit Kettlebells And Jessica Huthmaker's Kettlebell Konnection Dvd Workout - The Ultimate And Most Versatile Fitness Program Available! Jessica Is A Veteran Of The Fitness And Sport Performance Industry And A Rkc-Certified Kettlebell Instructor. Her Passion For Equipping And Encouraging Others To Become Their Very Best In Physical Fitness, Fuels Her Kettlebell Training Ability. Devoted To The Success Of Every Individual She Works With, Jessica Focuses On The Remarkable Combination Of Skill Enhancement And Physical Reconstruction Gained From The Kettlebell. She Believes Nutrition, Lifestyle And Training Variety Are All Key Components In Achieving High Levels Of Health And Fitness. The Kettlebell Is An All-Encompassing Tool Guaranteed To Deliver Unmatched Results. Join Jessica Huthmaker, Creator Of Kettlebell Konnection, And Fitness Veteran As She Instructs You In This Breakthrough Dvd. Make Fitness Fun While You Learn The Nation's Hottest Workout! Break A Serious Sweat And Exercise In Half The Time Of Traditional Training, Producing Twice The Results. Get Transformed Into A Lean, Strong, Fat-Burning Machine. Look And Feel Your Best As You Develop Functional Strength To Power Up Your Heart For Boundless Energy And Challenge Your Body From All Angles. Includes 1 Gofit Kettlebell Kettlebell Konnection™ 25-Minute Workout Dvd Exercise Booklet

Hey guys I was wondering what type of kettlebell is good and easy to use? I’ve also wondered how heavy I should start off with if I’m a beginner with weights and such.
Que tan frecuentemente puedo usar estas pesas?
Would you rather use these over dumbells?
Start your review of GoFit 20 lb. KettleBell!
How would you rate this product?
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
GoFit 20 lb. KettleBell uploaded by Candace K.
I love kettlebells. They are great to incorporate into your workouts, you can do so much with them. And honestly I love that they come in cute colors 😍😁
Jadelyn W.
Spring, TX
Great piece of equipment. Very versatile to use in different workout routines. I highly enjoy this and the many weight options to choose from.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this medicine ball. It's very easy to use as it has a handle. It's great for doing squats with! I use it every now and then when I work out. It's not too pricey either. I was happy with it & would recommend it for working out with.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love kettle bells. Great for adding to any squat routine/workout. Any time you can add some weight to a workout it’s a chance to burn more calories. Definitely recommend
Susan A.
I really hate kettlebells but I guess they serve a purpose. Think they are pretty much made standard as I don't see much of a difference between them
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
You can do a lot of great exercises with kettle bells. I played a lot of sports in high school and I remember using these in the weight room. You can give your arms a great work out and get stronger. They are great!
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
this is good for a home workout realy helps. It's not extreme doesn't strain your body too much either..
Amy S.
Carriere, MS
I love kettlebells!! This is such a simple tool to help get the most out of your workouts! You can do so many different exercises and workout your whole entire body with just one kettlebell, it really is a great purchase to help become a healthier you!
Daniela L.
Monett, MO
Yo uso estas pesas todos los dias para hacer la mayoria de mis ejercicios porque es muy comoda para hacer cualquier ejercicio sin ningun problema.
malissa M.
Grayson, GA
Kettle bells are so universal. You do do tons of workouts with it. Full body work outs. From upper body and to lower body
Ask a question to the Influenster community...