Goetze's Vanilla Cow Tales uploaded by Ashlee M.Goetze's Vanilla Cow Tales uploaded by Kelley C.Goetze's Vanilla Cow Tales uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY GOETZE'S CANDY COMPANY, INC. #6 in Caramels

Launched in 1984 as an elongated version of Caramel Creams®, Goetze's Cow Tales® are made of chewy caramel wrapped around a cream center. Cow Tales® are nut free and made in the USA. Vanilla Cow Tales®Goetze's Vanilla Cow TalesMade of a delicious, chewy caramel filled with a cream center, Goetze's Vanilla Cow Tales® are the dessert jerky of snacks. They are available in 1oz snack sticks, King Size, and Minis.

• "Cow tales are good, however they do get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "I cannot get enough of cow tales!" in 1 review
  • "I love them but pieces of them always get stuck in my back molars." in 1 review
  • "These were always my mothers favorite candy as I was growing up so we had them in the house all the time!" in 1 review
  • "I hardly ever see them around anymore, but when I do, I definitely buy a couple out of nostalgia. " in 1 review
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, now I don't even know where you'd find them! This is definitely for someone who has a big sweet tooth. I have one, but this is almost too sweet for me. The outer coating does not have much of a taste, but the filling is very, very rich and creamy. There's a weird powdery residue all over the sticks though, and they stick to teeth easily
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love when caramel is chewy especially with chocolate but this little creamy thing inside is soo delicious I wish they would but more inside the caramel and make this product longer or increase the size a little bit. Not too bad met more than my expectations it amazed me. So addicting 2-3 bites and it is done.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy chewy caramel candy that I have loved since i was a little girl. The have a cream white middle that is supposed to resemble milk. All I know is whatever it is, it sholl is good lol
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I love these! They aren’t the best candy out there and can be a little hard to chew but it’s sweet but not too sweet. I eat them every once in a while . Definitely not expensive at all
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blech I cannot stand the taste of these, the inner filling tastes so weird in my opinion. Never enjoyer these as a child or even now as an adult just not my favorite candy for sure.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cow tails are seriously one of my favorite candies ever! Whenever I find them in a gas station or store I always grab some because I never know when I’ll see them next. Love the cream in the middle and the soft caramel on the outside. So good!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good ! My whole family loves them and I’ve got my Fianće addicted to them lol. They are a Carmel (chewy) candy filled with a cream that melts in your mouth. They are so good and I would totally recommend them !
Amanda R.
Am I the only one who’s completely obsessed with these?? Haha I love them- I pick them up all the time on gas station stops and dollar store haha I just love how light they taste and the creamy stuff in the middle. Agh 😛🙈
William P.
First impressions you get a soft chewy texture in the first layer of tasty caramel then in the center you get that rich white cream filled part that takes the joy ness to the next level. These were a childhood weakness!
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can I say they are Cow Tails and they are delicious. They are packaged well, exactly how it's pictured and not melty or sticky. We will be ordering again for school donation and/or Halloween.
niga a.
sulaymania
hello ...... i heard about this so much where can i found it in stors?
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this taste like? Does it get stuck in your teeth?
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Caramel Creams or Cow Tales? Similar but but what do YOU prefer? I prefer Caramel Creams !!!!!Goetze's Vanilla Cow TalesCrown Caramel Creams Candy, 5 oz
Emily M.