Goetze's Cow Tales, Strawberry, 1 Ounce (Pack of 36)

BY GOETZE'S CANDY COMPANY, INC.

• What other flavors does Cow Tales come in?1 Answers
mayra h.
Alhambra, CA
So good and soft taste like a candy apple. I bought some for my friend and she loved it I couldn't buy her more because I got it when I was on a road trip to Colorado.
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
I absolutely love these! They are delicious. Try them frozen!! They are perfect for trip or to just throw in your purse for a snack for later on. They are flavorful and definitely a unique sweet treat!
Daniel F.
The regular chocolate cow tales are good, but the strawberrry are the best kind.
Kalei M.
These are still my favorite candies for the pure fact it brings back a lot o nostalgia from when I was little girl. I still can't find these anymore though. :-(
sakshi g.
Beltsville, MD
These are by far my favorite variety of cow tails. Buying them straight from the source ensured they were fresh and delicious as compared to the ones you often get at the gas station that have been on the shelf and stiffened so long you can use them as weapons.

Quinnesha D.
Grand Jct, TN
Cow tales are delicious! They're also soft and chewy. Even though I would prefer the regular chocolate cow tales the strawberry are pretty good.
Buffy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Kind of taste like hubba bubba strawberry gum.. Its okay.. I much rather eat the original one instead of this tho. I dont hate it and would eat again if I was given one but if i had a choice i wouldn't pick this. Good price tho!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
What other flavors does Cow Tales come in?