Goetze's Candy Goetzes Caramel Creams Bars uploaded by Telissa H.

BY GOETZE'S CANDY COMPANY, INC. #42 in Caramels

20 Goetzes Caramel Creams Bars see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "These are very creamy and Devine!" in 1 review
  • "I've been eating these since I was a kid, and they never get old!" in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite type of sweet!" in 1 review
Chelsea S.
I've been eating these since I was a kid, and they never get old! My mom would take me to the local candy store to get these. They are absolutely wonderful! The caramel and the cream go so well together!
Alyssa V.
These are my favorite type of sweet! If I'm I'm the mood, this is my go to. I love that they're portion sized, which is always good for self control.
pratima r.
These are absolutely the best caramel candies I have ever eaten in my life!!!! I'm addicted.Delicious! Perfect size for a treat- better then the bags full of individually wrapped!Delicious! Perfect size for a treat- better then the bags full of individually wrapped!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
A classi candy that reminds me of my grandma. The combo of the chewy caramel and the soft creme center is dreamt when you chew it all at once!
Sarah B.
CARAMEL CREMSSSS!!!!!! These are so good!!!! I love to squish the cream in the middle against the roof my mouth!!!! They are amazing!!!!
Cameron P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great! The caramel is perfectly soft and chewy and the cream filling is to die for. I used to just pick the cream out :) lol
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
I always ate these when I was a kid. My dad kept them in his home office drawer. Loved them then, still love them now.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
These are by far my favorite candy. They are addictive and oh so yummy. When they are fresh and soft, they are best.
Lori C.
These are very creamy and Devine! If your a caramel fan this is the treat for you! Especially with a cup of coffee!
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these as a child I would eat the Carmel then save all the cream then mash it together and eat it last