Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams uploaded by Iris R.

Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams

BY GOETZE'S CANDY COMPANY, INC.

Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams in a 10 lb. bag see more...

• Does anybody have a special way of eating these? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
These candies could bring world peace they're so good! I can eat a whole bag by myself - I try not to but... It's hard!! Good value and I always buy big bags and put them in the "stash" drawer my coworkers and I have at work! My jaw gets a workout eating these but they are soooo worth it!!
Julie S.
My ultimate candy. I could eat these magical things for day. They're pretty inexpensive, yet super delicious. First, there's caramel, and then theres the soft creme center. Together it makes magic. Nothing beats these Caramel Cremes. I eat them whenever possible.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
My favorite non chocolate candy. Since I was little my treat when others would grab him or the flashy candy this was my choice. Chewy, buttery and delish
samantha s.
ohio
These are good. I like these, I think they taste good. I like the cream in the middle and the carmel is easy to chew. You can buy there's anywhere. They are a classic.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is my favorite candy since I became pregnant. From that time on imthis is a most have. Delicious creamy caramel with vanilla cream that makes my taste buds smile.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
There's something nostalgic about these caramels. The caramel itself lacks in flavor and has a weird powdery texture, but I still wouldn't turn these down. Maybe it's childhood memories I taste because the candy itself really isn't that good.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I absolutely love these and still purchase them several times a month. They will forever remind me of my dad bringing them home to me. I still feel like a little girl when I eat them.
Julia C.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm in the with this candy!!! I can eat this everyday. The caramel and creme are the perfect match. It's not too sweet and it doesn't get stuck in your teeth.. Love it!!!
Stephanie V.
These are so good!!!! They are probably the worst candy for you, but they are AMAZING!!!! My dad and I go through a bag of these!!!! :)
Joy E.
Warwick, RI
These are one of my favorite candies! They bring back so many good childhood memories! You can't go wrong with sweet caramel and a creamy center.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
Does anybody have a special way of eating these?