Goetze Caramel Creams Tray - 20 Pack uploaded by Rose P.Goetze Caramel Creams Tray - 20 Pack uploaded by Rose P.

Goetze Caramel Creams Tray - 20 Pack

BY GOETZE'S CANDY COMPANY, INC.

Goetze Caramel Creams Tray - 20 Pack see more...

• Do you like junior mints or York patties better? Why? 5 Answers
  • Do they come in single serving boxes? If not, what is the...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else put these in mint ice cream for an extra...1 Answers
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this candy. tootsie roll is little hard and chewy . I like to eat sometimes I brought from Walmart . It's good price in Walmart . It's also low fat candy that's why I buy sometime.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tootsie rolls. The midgees are my favorite but these are sooo bomb! You can get them from the dollar store for like a dollar. I pretty much buy these every time I visit the dollar store. I tried the chocolate laffy taffy but they do not even compare to these.
Kyra R.
Southampton, NY
I 'm not a huge mint fan but these were really bad they tasked like cheep toothpaste to me and they melted every where, and those are the worst to find in-between cushions or car.
Miranda V.
By far my favorite candy. Love chocolate and mint mixed together. I will forever by this when I go to a movie theatre. Its just tradition because they're so delicious.
Sara Y.
I used to eat these as a kid with my father all the time. We'd freeze them so they weren't so crumbly in your hands. Besides the sweet memories with this candy, I hardly ever eat it anymore. The mint kinda just got old for me.
Ali C.
I am a sucker for mint and chocolate, so these are one of my favorite candies especially for movie nights. They satisfy the sweet tooth, chocolate craving, and have a refreshing mint filling.
Nijhwa S.
Houston , TX
I love Junior Mints..it's the best mint candy out. It melts in your mouth..so satisfying! I wouldn't purchase any other mind candy. Perect chocolate and smooth creamy mint filling is divine.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would give these a 10 if I could. Love the soft interior and the chocolate on the outside. Perfect blend of mint and chocolate. Before I know it the box is gone!
Katy B.
Love love love Junior Mints! The dark chocolate shell is perfect for the cool mint filling. They just melt in your mouth. Watch out though, you can't eat just one!
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Classic movie house snack- these are refreshing and the dark chocolate is surprisingly not waxy. A get a box every now and then to remind me of when I was kid.
Alexandria V.
Do you like junior mints or York patties better? Why?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they add more in the box?
Sidney F.
Dumfries, VA
Do they come in single serving boxes? If not, what is the best way to preserve them in between uses?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Does anyone have any baking ideas for Junior Mints?
Sara Y.
Does anyone else put these in mint ice cream for an extra kick of mint? Or is it just me?

back
Goetze Caramel Creams Tray - 20 Pack
Goetze's Candy Company, Inc.