BY GODOG #93 in Pet First Aid

Constructed with super-soft bubble plush. Double stitched seams. Lined with Chew Guard TechnologyTM for added durability. Available in two sizes. goDogTM UnimalsTM are great fun for any dog! Made in a U-shape, these silly characters are sure to be a favorite. Unimals are double stitched and lined with Chew Guard TechnologyTM for added durability. Dogs go nuts for the super-soft bubble plush and fun squeaky sound. Available in two sizes for all dogs to enjoy. Toys help to ensure happy and healthy dogs and puppies! Always supervise playtime. Toy is not for children to play with. Toy is machine washable. Air dry only. see more...

Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is my dog’s favorite toy! He carries it everywhere and even cuddles with it. He loves the squeaker, and it has stood up to his aggressive chewing. I recommend it to pet owners who want to have fun with their dogs!
Amanda D.
We have a rambunctious bichon/poodle mix that loves these things so much, maybe even more than us. He’s a pretty aggressive chewer and they last longer than any we’ve tried.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Lacey is picky on toys, and she loves toys like these! The bubble plush gives it a crunch she likes but still soft enough to grab and whip around. The double stitching helps her not tear it apart and it's durable. :)
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This is my dogs favorite toy!! They play tug of war over it all the time and get jealous over it. It totally met my expectations and I'm so happy I found another toy that both of my dogs actually enjoy!
brianna m.
Omg my puppy loves this he's so cute when he plays with it. He's a small dog so it's good cause it's not to heavy or thick for him to carry around
Whitney D.
Durham, NC
My dog Sasha loves this toy she loves to throw it up in the air and catch it she also loves when you play tug of war with it with her.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Love this plush toy but my dog loves it even more great for your pet i can recommend