BY GODOG

JL F.
I have a very active cattle dog. With sharp teeth and a strong jaw, I was worried about finding a durable "indoor" toy that she wouldn't destroy. Seven years later, I still have her very first GoDog toy - known as 'moo cow'! It's in tact and with weekly washing, still my dogs favorite toy. I now have added several toys from GoDog to her toy bin and the quality is as supburb now as it was seven years ago.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
My puppy is a hound/german shephard mix and she loves this toy. It's very durable and has lasted for the past few months. I have even washed it a few times and still has lasted.
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My dog loves his little cow and he even sleeps with him we named him mooy and he loves him
sydelle D.
Great toy my dog love this chew toy,he love when I through it and he runs and gets it.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
I love the chew guard dog toys because my dogs can actually play with them for awhile without holes everywhere. These are fairly priced but you can always get a better deal on Amazon than at the pet stores. I would recommend!