BY GODOG

Godog dog toy featuring chew guard technology for added durability against your toughest chewers! Dragons are whimsical, bright creatures which are as tough as they are cute. Made with super-soft bubble plush, durable liner, double stitched seams & fun squeaker. Minimal stuffing gives these toys a fun "floppy" feel that dogs love! If this godog toy does not outlast your standard plush, please visit www.godogfun.com/replacement & fill out the form to get your one-time replacement - limit of one-time, one replacement per household. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
JL F.
JL F.
I have a very active cattle dog. With sharp teeth and a strong jaw, I was worried about finding a durable "indoor" toy that she wouldn't destroy. Seven years later, I still have her very first GoDog toy! It's in tact and with weekly washing, still my dogs favorite toy. I now have added several toys from GoDog to her toy bin and the quality is as supburb now as it was seven years ago.
Megan D.
Megan D.
I absolutely recommend this brand to any dog owner. I feel that it could be a tad pricey but it's so worth it. I have a container of dog toys that my 14 lb Cavapoo ripped open that I have to sew back together. She has had this toy for probably about 8 months and has not put the slightest hole in it. Her other toys last in average about a day. I don't know how she does it.
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
My tiny Yorkie is an absolute toy shredder. Usually her stabby little teeth can work their way through to the stuffing in her toys in no time flat. I kid you not, every toy she has had in the past I have to keep taking them away because she winds up ripping the stuffing out. This is the first one she has worried at for over a month and it is still mostly in tact. She was able to rip off most of the spikes along the head and back and those nostrils are definitely gone but since the main body of the toy is still intact, I call this one a win. Plus she loves the squeaker and different textures of the fabric so it is her favorite toy.  GoDog goDog Dragons Chew Toy - Pink
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
I have 2 extremely active 1 year old pups and they LOVE these. They are the only toy they haven't destroyed. They are super tough, while still being the plush toy for your dog. we have 3 toys from this company and they have all lasted. No issues at all not holes or rips or stuffing pulled out. Highly recommend for doggie destructos!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Sturbridge
Well it lasted about a week before she chewed his nose off. Spent $10 on this one and it lasted a week, I buy a $2 toy and they last months... I don't get this dog! It seems very well made but would not recommend if you have a dog that chews a lot.
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Toronto
My Pomeranian, who is quite the chewer, has had his godog dragon for 6 months now and hasn't even gotten close to getting at the stuffing. Ours has a hat sewn to its head and he's almost torn that off. But it's held up very well and has lasted longer than his other toys.
Elise P.
Elise P.
I got this (x4) for my dog Rex, who loves stuffed toys, but also loves destruction. Unfortunately, the first 3 met their demise within a month or so of being purchased. But now that Rex is a bit older, he's more mature and has had dragon #4 for quite some time. Despite Rex being able to slay the dragons, I'd still say they're one of the most indestructible stuffies on the market. Most tough dog toys are rubber ones like Kong, which Rex doesn't really like to play with. I'm happy to have found these!