BY GODOG

Constructed with super-soft bubble plush. Double stitched seams. Lined with Chew Guard TechnologyAA,A for added durability. Under-stuffed for fun floppiness. Available in two sizes. goDogAA,A Dinos are prehistoric fun! Madewith durable bubble plush and lined with Chew Guard TechnologyAA,A,these toys stand up to tough play. These lovable floppy charactersare made with bubble plush and include a squeaker or grunter. Available in two sizes for all dogs to enjoy. Toys help to ensure happy and healthy dogs and puppies! Alwayssupervise playtime. Toy is not for children to play with. Toy ismachine washable. Air dry only. If not completely satisfied contact us for a one-timereplacement. Limit one per household. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Oh my gosh my dog is obsessed with all GoDog products. Her favorite toys are the dinosaurs because she like to rip off the spikes down their back. She also eats off their nostrils and ears and anything else that sticks out. Their bodies are durable and don’t rip easily; it’s just anything that sticks out that gets ripped off. They make cool noises that drive my dog crazy. We probably have about 30 different GoDog animals and she loves them all the same.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert
These toys are great, and because they are Chew Guard technology they have a 30 day guarantee and if they don't last that long then go to the website and they will send you an additional toy for free! If you think they're a bit pricey, I've found them at Marshalls and Ross for $8 so when they don't last as long as I had hoped I'm not too upset since I didn't pay full price for them.
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
My 6lb Shih Tzu/Maltese mix is tough on her toys and unfortunately refuses to play with one that isn't plush. I was really excited about this  , despite the price point, because of the "chew guard technology" advertised. The good news: She LOVED the goDog brontosaurus toy. The bad news: The goDog brontosaurus didn't last 12 hours before she completely ripped through it. I'll be sticking to cheaper plush toys!
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert
Don't have this exact animal but I bought the Gator for my puppy. The material is extremely durable, unlike any other plush dog toy i have felt or seen. It's withstanding puppy fangs right now and I expect that it will continue to. It is very well made for chewing but also cuddling. Only downside...don't order a small. They are the size of a keychain or a toy for a mouse. Large is the way to go.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love this toy! It's a bit expensive and wasn't as durable as I hoped it would be. Although I must say that even though they ripped it, stuffing didn't go everywhere which was nice. I have gotten my dogs a few different versions of this toy
Kelcey C.
My 1 year old boxer got this in October and it lasted until January which is a huge deal for him. :) toys do not last long at our house but this one held up for a long time. He loved it!
Cassandra G.
My 6lb Chihuahua loves these dinosaurs. He is an aggressive chewer and it is his mission to de-stuff and get the squeaker out of every toy. These toys are very well constructed and last longer than anything else I buy. This purple dinosaur in particular is his favorite. We have had it for a year now and he has not destroyed it....while I have replaced several others. I love this brand!
JL F.
I have a very active cattle dog. With sharp teeth and a strong jaw, I was worried about finding a durable "indoor" toy that she wouldn't destroy. Seven years later, I still have her very first GoDog toy! It's in tact and with weekly washing, still my dogs favorite toy. I now have added several toys from GoDog to her toy bin and the quality is as supburb now as it was seven years ago.
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My Shepherd Mix got this as a pup and she loved it, slept with it every night. It held up very well until she was teething and she got a couple holes in it and got to all the stuffing. She loves this brand of toys and it takes her longer to destroy it than any other toy. I've found for my dog, the less stuffing in these the better.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
This is my dogs favorite toy! I love this brand, the toys are built very well and last a really long time. The small ones are perfect for my small dogs. They are very fairly priced and I would recommend to anyone!