2 colors available

BY GODOG

Constructed with super-soft bubble plush. Double stitched seams. Lined with Chew Guard TechnologyAA,A for added durability. Under-stuffed for fun floppiness. Available in two sizes. goDogAA,A Dinos are prehistoric fun! Madewith durable bubble plush and lined with Chew Guard TechnologyAA,A,these toys stand up to tough play. These lovable floppy charactersare made with bubble plush and include a squeaker or grunter. Available in two sizes for all dogs to enjoy. Toys help to ensure happy and healthy dogs and puppies! Alwayssupervise playtime. Toy is not for children to play with. Toy ismachine washable. Air dry only. If not completely satisfied contact us for a one-timereplacement. Limit one per household. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
JL F.
JL F.
I have a very active cattle dog. With sharp teeth and a strong jaw, I was worried about finding a durable "indoor" toy that she wouldn't destroy. Seven years later, I still have her very first GoDog toy! It's in tact and with weekly washing, still my dogs favorite toy. I now have added several toys from GoDog to her toy bin and the quality is as supburb now as it was seven years ago.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My Shepherd Mix got this as a pup and she loved it, slept with it every night. It held up very well until she was teething and she got a couple holes in it and got to all the stuffing. She loves this brand of toys and it takes her longer to destroy it than any other toy. I've found for my dog, the less stuffing in these the better.
Brighid M.
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
My 6lb Shih Tzu/Maltese mix is tough on her toys and unfortunately refuses to play with one that isn't plush. I was really excited about this  , despite the price point, because of the "chew guard technology" advertised. The good news: She LOVED the goDog brontosaurus toy. The bad news: The goDog brontosaurus didn't last 12 hours before she completely ripped through it. I'll be sticking to cheaper plush toys!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love this toy! It's a bit expensive and wasn't as durable as I hoped it would be. Although I must say that even though they ripped it, stuffing didn't go everywhere which was nice. I have gotten my dogs a few different versions of this toy
Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
My 1 year old boxer got this in October and it lasted until January which is a huge deal for him. :) toys do not last long at our house but this one held up for a long time. He loved it!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
My 6lb Chihuahua loves these dinosaurs. He is an aggressive chewer and it is his mission to de-stuff and get the squeaker out of every toy. These toys are very well constructed and last longer than anything else I buy. This purple dinosaur in particular is his favorite. We have had it for a year now and he has not destroyed it....while I have replaced several others. I love this brand!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
My dogs love this toy! They carry it everywhere and it is indestructible. also good for tug o war
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
My dogs love this toy! But the neck ripped and so did the tail. Some of the stuffing is coming out. I prefer other GoDog toys that have hardly any stuffing in them.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Milton, FL
Cute, durable, and easy for my dog to squeak. My husky carries it around in his mouth and my shep mix steals it and attempts to destroy it. The most recent one I bought has lasted several months.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
My dachshund loves this dinosaur toy! It is a very durable toy, but he always goes for the nostrils and opens a hole there. However, he doesn't take the stuffing out, which is always helpful. Definitely a good purchase. I've already purchased two!