BY GODIVA

Gift this Godiva dark chocolate gift set of dessert truffles to friends and family. They will love their melt-in-the-mouth rich, creamy centers with crisp, crunchy nutty delights in every bite. Kosher chocolates weight: 21.2 oz. approx. 20 pcs. may... see more...

Kalei M.
Torrance, CA
We love a quality dark chocolate in our house.  Something that isn't overly sweet or bitter, but has that perfect balance.  Godiva consistently delivers on a great quality dark chocolate.  If you're looking to satisfy a sweet tooth, this is the perfect chocolate to satisfy your cravings.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love dark chocolate as it’s not very sweet and has a little bitterness. This brand however a little sweet for my taste. I tend to like other brands but this isn’t bad, just on the sweet side. I would purchase again if I’m not in the mood for really dark chocolate
Lexey M.
Clinton, MS
I love dark chocolate any way but this brand does it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so right. It is not too bitter it's the perfect amount of sweet. It is a little pricey but no pricier than other of the fancy chocolate solive a little and go get yourself some.
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a huge fan of dark chocolate. The darker the better for me!! It’s my biggest weakness but all my friends n family know so in birthdays I get bags full of them. I love them. The dark chocolate sea salt caramel is bomb!!
Tiffany W.
new port richey
I am a chocolate fiend. This is over the top! It’s so rich and smooth all at once. Although it is addictive, I can’t get enough! It is on the pricey side, but when we’re talking about quality, the price is right!
Eileen R.
If I ever got these as a gift I would be eternally grateful. Godiva dark chocolate is so incredibly rich and light at the same time, I don't know how they manage to do that. I like these truffle balls the best!
Gogo B.
Verona, PA
Any Godiva chocolate that is dark chocolate is good to me. It is the best chocolate around and if your spoil yourself to was too much Godiva then eating regular grocery store chocolate won't be the same
Arya B.
Piscataway
Purchased at: Walgreens
Godiva dark chocolate is to die for!! It tastes so good. However, it can get a little pricey but it’s so worth it. I love drinking wine with this dark chocolate
Dani S.
Richland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift, and I was so happy about it! It was very high quality chocolate. I love the taste and texture of this. It was smooth and delicious.
Whitney R.
usa
I qloce dark chocolate! These are so rich and creamy and taste amazing! I could eat them all day! I try not to pay attention to the sugars and calories. Lol