BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Compre este mismo producto pero en polvo , y me dieron una muestra de la base líquida , y este es el resultado, tengo bases de diferentes marcas y me gustan pero no controlaban el brillos de mi piel grasosa, pero este producto lo ha logrado y estoy más q encantada !!!!
Emma P.
Murfreesboro, TN
My family is completely obsessed with Godiva chocolate, were part of their card services and we always go in when we see one. Godiva chocolate (is expensive, but to die for) we got these for Christmas last year and the box was empty so quickly. I thought it was such a beatiful gift box the was wrapped so cute! While the price point is really high ($175 online) it is so amazing to get to try everything and then know which ones you like the most, i definitely found some new favorites eating from this!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I received my first box of Godiva Chocolates as a gift from a "friend" about 15 years ago and I was instantly hooked. The rich, creamy texture makes me swoon at first bite and the quality of the assorted chocolates is top of the line. I indulge whenever I can. ✨💕✨
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
These were delicious but "assorted" was misleading. There's white, milk and dark chocolate pieces. Otherwise, they are all the same.
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia