BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD

Start your review of Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly S.
Gaston, SC
These chocolates are so delicious and smooth. They are also very rich so you they are perfect if you just want something small to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Viv C.
A little expensive but none the less excellent! ✨it is a pure twelve out of ten. 10/10 would recommend
Jonathan R.
Austin, TX
This are my favorite chocolates! Great brand and great quality! And perfect for a gift too!
Michael N.
Toronto
While I usually don’t like to eat chocolate, I really like to eat these Godiva Troubles. Each bite was extremely flavorful, with such unique combination of different textures and tastes. However, they are a bit expensive.
Sabrina R.
corbin
Love all of these chocolates! Not too much but yet just enough! Kind of pricey. Usually buy as a part of a gift for someone. Can be found at any super market!

M
Samena H.
Jamaica, NY
Godiva makes perhaps some of THE BEST chocolates ever. Their chocolates are so incredibly smooth and delectable you never just have one!
Queen_RiRi M.
West Midlands , Birmingham
This chocolate is tasty moist on the inside, will definitely be buying more of these,
Maddie C.
Charlotte, NC
A girl can only dream that she has a truffle collection like this to sit and watch a movie with
This candy looks so good that It makes my mouth watery. I hope I can get this because I can review on it when I start a YouTube channel. So I hope I can get this.
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhhh chocolate!!!! I got this as a gift and really my weakness right now. Defiantly will buy it again!!
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia