BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD

Start your review of Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Princess Z.
Mount Vernon
I almost got practically poisoned there were nuts in it with no warning. Like ughh I was so mad I was sent to the hospital cuz of my break out.
Aïcha G.
Commune BENI SAF Wilaya Aïn Temouchent
#sexy #selfie #on #top #of #the #world #tongue #go #barcelona #fcb #football #cool #intense #cheers #picoftheday #likeforlike #like4like #l4l #lfl #yolo #followme #spain
Selena W.
Hope, AR
Godive Is Not That Great! I Wont Ever Understand The Big Fuss On This Rich Expensive Chocolate
💄MAKEUPBYAMEERA A.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
I love good chocolate, but the Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramel truffle bar was not good quality. It tasted like the kind you get in a cheap Easter egg, and left an unpleasant aftertaste. Considering I paid over 4 dollars for a 43g bar (true, it was at the airport) , I’m not happy at all. Very poor value for money – practically a con. Don’t bother!
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
I love the idea of a variety of chocolate but the flavors aren’t very enticing for me. I’m not a picky eater either, so take it as you want.
🥑Jess L.
Warkworth, ON
This was extremely pricey, but as a gift it's the perfect idea for any chocolate truffle lover. Over 50 flavours in one box!
Vanessa A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate is just too concentrated for me.
I prefer milk chocolate that isn’t so overpowering to my tastebuds.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I prefer darker chocolates so the milk and white hocolate options were skipped. However godiva dark truffles are always fantastic for me
Chelsey M.
El Sobrante
These chocolates are great as a present, they come in a pretty pack but not recommend so much
Gracie T.
Washington
The chocolates were very good but they were super small and I like bigger chocolates hahaha do you know what I mean??
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia