BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD

Start your review of Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Salo P.
Top of the line chocolate option. May be a little expensive but are the best truffles in its class
Amber A.
vancouver
Lots of variety and lots of chocolate! Great for holiday gifts, but they are quite pricy!
Kaitlyn B.
Kent, OH
My company gives these as gifts each year at Christmas time, and I always look forward to it. The flavors in this are amazing and they’re great for a little treat. Would definitely recommend, makes a great gift
Holly W.
This collection is amazing! It gives a nice variety of chocolates, perfect for any occasion or just when you need a chocolate fix. The flavor is creamy and delicious.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my YUM! Yes that’s the word that comes to my mind if you ask about Godiva ANYTHING! The ultimate truffle collection is probably one of their best. It’s a great value for such a quality chocolate. These make a great gift to friends or family. They are A perfect way to say I love you, or simply a gift to your self. Whoever is eating then will be all smiles with a warm heart ❤️ 🌹💜
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolates are expensive but they are soooo worth it. The flavor is so exquisite! They literally taste expensive. So recommend. They will also last you a while
Aaliyah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Godiva, little piece of heaven on earth. I love it, I buy it all the time, great flavor.
willow B.
So good! Pricy but totally worth the money. Its amazing I love every flavor and could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Morgan C.
Starkville, MS
Who doesn’t love a good box of chocolates? This is easily one of our faves and contains a variety of delicious flavors!
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia