BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Amy S.
If you are looking for the very best chocolate you can find look no further than Godiva. Their truffles are my absolute favorite. Rich, creamy, divine. Yes it is a bit expensive but it is worth every penny. Need a pick me up? Treat yo self!!!! These are the best!!
Kristina S.
Winter Garden, FL
Godiva truffles can not even be compared to anything. They are out of this world: the quality of chocolate, the taste of the filling...the way everything just melts together in your mouth. For me it is a perfect match with a nice bottle of Prosecco or Port wine.
Hannah W.
Louisville
This is a rare case where every chocolate in one of these collections is good. This is a good gift for a mom on Mother’s Day or a partner on Valentine’s Day or a gift for yourself when you’re feeling like spoiling yourself.
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
Godiva's truffles are what we were put here on the Earth for. Just kidding, but they are just that good. I don't like the bags of Godiva as they don't taste or feel like the quality that I know Godiva for, but their boxes and in store truffles are phenomenal!
Rinad Q.
Buffalo , NY
This is my favorite thing to purchase not only for me but for guests. It has much much variety and the chocolate tastes so much better than any chocolate I have tasted! Would totally recommend if you are a chocolate fan
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I really like their boxes for birthday presents or just presents in general! I feel like it’s such a simple thing to give but Godiva makes it so nice and their chocolates are amazing! I would super recommend
Chelsea M.
Bountiful
When someone says chocolate I instantly think of Godiva and my mouth starts watering. The richest flavor and the smoothest texture. They are all I need for a quick sweet tooth fix. A bit pricey but totally worth it when you want to indulge.
Justin F.
Litterally one of the best chocolates ever. I had this for myself on Valentines day to treat my lonelyself and honestly it was so delicous and worth the mondg i paid for it. It had lots of cariety and flavors :)
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I love Love LOVE chocolate and this satisfies my sweet tooth! There are so many different flavors for in this and I love the variety it has. I definitely recommend for those who have chocolate cravings.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
You know when you’re having a bad day, maybe cramps... a crappy lover... or it’s just a “why not?” day. .. Is there anything better than binge watching and eating a box of mixed flavor Godiva? Definitely one of my favorite things to do!
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia