BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of the best chocolates I’ve ever had. They are so rich and creamy. They are sweet and delicious. I love these for gifts and as a token of appreciation to people. I recommend them for sure.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I’ve never met a chocolate that I didn’t like! Godiva is my favorite! I live about 70 miles from the nearest Godiva, so it’s always a treat when I get to enjoy their chocolates fresh from the store itself. This was gifted to me for Christmas and it was my FAVORITE gift!
Jodie L.
Okay this is the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift! This chocolate is a higher end brand, but you are getting what you pay for. Every single truffle tastes so amazing, it melts in your mouth almost instantly. I highly recommend giving this to a special someone, or buy it for yourself as a nice treat!
Ruru A.
detroit, mi
This is my FAVORITE I love truffles and this has them all. Each one has so much flavor that one truffle goes a long way. It’s expensive but you do get what u pay for (no aftertaste, great flavor, better quality ingredients, etc). I would usually buy these for myself I gift them to myself, I would treat myself to the best
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Got this as Christmas present from a friend when I just thought I should give up chocolates for good. One mouthful of this and I ended reconsidering the thought.
Superbly creamy and smooth and every bit of it you eat will be unique to its taste
Chelsea H.
Glen Allen, VA
Nothing saws love like good chocolate! This is truly the best mass produced boutique chocolate. The truffles never ever ever disappoint. They flavors always work and are never overwhelming or bland. It’s a party in your mouth with the flavors developing as you savor. Worth every penny
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE Godiva chocolate it is a luxurious chocolate brand that I have loved for 12 years now! You get to try so many flavors with this collection and they are all equally amazing! You’re getting refined gourmet chocolate and it tastes like it!
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace , IL
If there’s a chocolate version I’d pick it’d be truffles and Godiva is great since not only do they have eggless ones for people but also they have so many flavors to choose from! I think it’s worth to pay the money for these chocolates
Jennifer L.
Prosser
Godiva is the queen of chocolates. The taste is amazing and it's a step above many other chocolates. It's a bit pricey at times, but when you eat it, it is worth it. I buy it sometimes for a treat, and I never regret it If you are a chocolate lover, I recommend this for sure.
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Could eat these all night. They are so yummy. Godiva makes such rich high quality chocolate and I love them! The price is but their so worth it. I would recommend to everyone. I would recommend every to go to the Godiva store .
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia