BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Brendan S.
Toronto, ON
Life changing, you need this! Sunday funday, sit back and relax and eat this box with a friend
Lorenia C.
cd.obregon
Taste very good, i like, and the strawberry with chocolate to, the 3 chocolates are very good
Leticia D.
I love them. They are my favourite brand of chocolates. They are expensive but they worth it
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
I love Godiva chocolates .I feel like royalty when I eat this smooth and luxurious chocolate
Samantha M.
Godiva chocolate is the best chocolate ive ever tried it's so creamy and delicious love it
Aaliyah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Godiva, little piece of heaven on earth. I love it, I buy it all the time, great flavor.
AZULL R.
Toronto , VT
I really love these chocolates it’s a good deal for my weekend of ! Omg they make me crazy
Amber A.
vancouver
Lots of variety and lots of chocolate! Great for holiday gifts, but they are quite pricy!
Carole W.
I look forward to Godiva chocolate every holiday season. So rich, decadent and delicious
Rachel R.
Got this as a gift once... i didn’t realize what i was missing in my life til i ate them.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia