BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Atia A.
Montreal QC, Canada, Quebec
This is my guilty pleasure. I bought this for gift and kept it for myself. Indeed guilty I am ! If you haven't tried yet try this at once
Noe Fernanda J.
Me encanta está cajita de chocolate! Los chocolates son divinos! Son los mejores! Unicos y especiales para un regalo! 100% recommendable.
Live.learn,eat B.
Oshawa, ON
I had these first time in las vegas and i was in love. I bought a couple of packs to take back home with me and I enjoyed eating it
Arshdeep S.
It has a wide range of flavors. Tastes great and is a great present when given. Has a great collection of flavors to choose form.
Lorena E.
The variety is just amazing! Sooo sooo good each on of them! I just cant get enough! I can eat it all by miself forever and ever!
Yakira M.
Doral, FL
Los chocolates Godiva son una delicia en todas sus variedades, los he probado en diferentes países y en todos igual de rico: )
Tee L.
Toronto, ON
I got these as a gift at first and then i was hooked after the first bite. This creamy, soft, moist texture feeling is great.
🥑Jess L.
Warkworth, ON
This was extremely pricey, but as a gift it's the perfect idea for any chocolate truffle lover. Over 50 flavours in one box!
Jennifer D.
This is wonderful !!!! satisfy my sweet tooth ! my family loves it. warning: it is very addicted. use with consideration lol
Bushra H.
Smooth , silky , chocolatey goodness , its the best i can describe it . I usually have it a bit melty as i like it that way
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia