BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love love this product. It has worked very well for me so far at a very reasonable and affordable price point. I would for sure but this product again to use , and I would highly recommended this to family and friends to use !
lkm l.
Una vez me regalaron esta caja y la verdad es que es una delicia. Calidad suprema. Se nota que el precio es muy elevado pero creo que merece la pena realmente
Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My favourite chocolates ever. It has a very rich taste available in many different flavours.. it also has different size of boxes with beautiful decorations.
Malika M.
dubai, UAE
Godiva is one very rich flavour chivolate. It feels very luxurious to eat, and of course it tastes amazing. I love the packaging, it makes a very good gift
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG yes, yes, yes! This chocolate is sooo good. Im a fan of good chocolate, and Godiva sets the bar with this truffle collection. I love it so much.
cynthia m.
Doral, FL
pues estos dulces tienenuna apariencia muy elagante pra un regalo y me encantaria probarlos diganme que opinan . yo los quiero y ustedes ????
Charlotte R.
Who doesn’t love truffle! I got this as a gift and it didn’t last long..! Perfect as a gift or to have at a dinner party, always a winner!
RooGizzWaifu B.
Woodstock
I'm not a sweets fan but I love these and my boyfriend knows it. These are what he picks for me whenever he wants to get me something sweet
Noe Fernanda J.
Me encanta está cajita de chocolate! Los chocolates son divinos! Son los mejores! Unicos y especiales para un regalo! 100% recommendable.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its chocolate. Its Godiva. Its a big ol box. Buff said. Mmmmmmmm chocolate. So frickin good and yummy and creamy and mmm..I want some now
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia