BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Y-Yen N.
This is an amazing gift for any chocolate lover. You can never go wrong with the truffles form Godiva. This collection is a nice way to sample and figure out what you like and what you don't like. I was not a fan of the ones with a filling in the middle but that is my own personal preference because I honestly just don't like any chocolate that has a filling in the middle.
Rebecca T.
Bayamon, PR
Love the variety of truffles they provided. Both the chocolate and the packaging are visually appealing. The chocolate is delicious. A couple of the favors were overly sweet, but not that's just personal preference and it wasn't worth knocking off a star
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This truffle collection is SPOT on! Always has great flavors. Some of the smoothst chocolate truffles I have tried! If you share with a group it has almost everyone's favorite flavors. Definitely worth the money!
Anastasiya L.
I think Godiva is the best chocolate in the world. The quality is amazing, the chocolate is tasty and the design is amazing. I love truffles and this truffle collection was superb! Very tasty and beautiful
Zoe S.
Cumbria
This is my favourite chocolate. It’s expensive, but it tastes so good! I first tried these at a party, and I think I ate the host out of the box! There’s a massive variety of truffles which taste divine. They are creamy, milky but not sickly. I’d definitely recommend!
Dina H.
Cairo
One of the best things I’ve ever tasted!!! I really really love the taste of the chocolate itself. I love to leave it at room temperature and then take a small bite and leave it to melt in my mouth. Tastes 100x better than the usual. I absolutely recommend this chocolate.
lenn j.
My boyfriend got me this one time. Omg! it is one fo the best chocolate truffles I've ever tried. I eat half of the box in one day. Its creamy, not very sweet and very delicious. I wish he'll get me one of box again next time
JOANNA A.
Toronto , ON
Godiva is life. I've always loved Godiva. If you have a shop near you, my recommendation is to go in and hand pick your truffles, you won't be disappointed. You can also get chocolate dipped strawberries in shop.
Shivani P.
Vadodara
My father got me these from an airport, and was stunned how beautiful and exquisite he chocolates were. I absolutely love them. It’s can be a perfect valentine’s day gift, love it!
Nada A.
DIVINE.
Best chocolate I have ever tasted.
I could eat an entire box. No Shame.
Not too milky are too dark. Perfect amount of chocolate.
My favorites are "Truffle Cognac"
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia