BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Michael N.
Toronto
While I usually don’t like to eat chocolate, I really like to eat these Godiva Troubles. Each bite was extremely flavorful, with such unique combination of different textures and tastes. However, they are a bit expensive.
majdou L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a choclate addict, and this is my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me,  i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
Paige K.
Winnipeg , MB
I have never had a whole collection of Godiva chocolates, but every Christmas my boyfriend’s aunt gets me a box of Godiva truffles and it takes all of my willpower not to eat them all in one night! They are always so delicious and decadent. I look forward to this gift every year.
member-f8976
Always, I and my family We bring her to the Eid and all those who like it, and indeed come on delicious and the type of chocolate is luxurious and strong; and its price is very appropriate and this wonderful, thank Godiva, I advise all people to buy for Eid or for joys.
Shelley M.
UGH. It doesn’t get any better than this. Once you’re in Godiva you know you’re in chocolate heaven. So delicious and decadent. The flavours are on point. The texture is amazing. The variety is amazing. I don’t know what more to tell you, other than to try it!!!
Aïcha G.
Commune BENI SAF Wilaya Aïn Temouchent
#sexy #selfie #on #top #of #the #world #tongue #go #barcelona #fcb #football #cool #intense #cheers #picoftheday #likeforlike #like4like #l4l #lfl #yolo #followme #spain
vidya T.
Toronto, ON
If I'm not mistaken, it's roughly 80 pieces of heaven on earth!!! I haven't ate all of it, I was reluctant to share with my loves, but I must say, I tried a significant amount and all the flavors I did try was amazing!! This box takes luxury chocolates and truffles to a whole new level!!! AMAZING!!! Smooth, rich, natural flavors :)
Emma R.
As living in Belgium, I know good chocolate when I see/taste it. Godiva is a commercial brand and I would definitely not say that it is artisan in any way; however, they are tasty and good value. I got a box of these for Valentines last year. I think they lasted about 3 days tops!
Brenda S.
Fletchers Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada
This has got to be the most amazing chocolate! The "ice cream"collection is crazy good and the "Nut lovers" is just as good. You start off as eating one and then the entire box is gone! At least that happens when I start to eat them.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia