BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Jennifer N.
los angeles
Godiva truffles, I will eat the entire box in one sitting. It’s addicting and my favorite chocolate in the planet.
Katelyn C.
Broadway
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste absolutely amazing I love this flavor and would enjoy eating it more. They are so delicious and filling
Kennedy D.
Charlevoix, MI
Godiva is the king of chocolates. I have never tasted better chocolates in my life...and they are very affordable.
Leah R.
Bellingham
Love, love, love Godiva chocolate. It’s pretty pricey so I save it for when I’m really looking for a special treat.
Kendall F.
Perfect gift for a chocolate lover who likes to live on the wild side. You can’t give up this quality for nothing!
ale a.
I’m a chocolate lover so anything that has a chocolate I’m all for it to try. If the world was full of chocolate
Norma A.
San Antonio, TX
Great variety of flavors. So presentable they were almost too pretty to eat. Rich in flavor. Excellent chocolate!
Yulima N.
Chicago
My husband surprised me with this chocolates for our anniversary. They are so good. They are perfect for a gift.
hermis b.
Fairfax , VA
I tried this chocolate befor and i like how the pacadhe wat but im not big fun ot ot anyway I love all chocolate
Zainab K.
Texas
Tastes amazing and I love this brand of chocolate. This is one of my favorite brands and I cant live without it.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia