BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Kylie J.
I mean.... this stuff is beyond heaven. I could probably eat a whole box in one day. I know this is embarrassing but like.... Trueeeeee
Zarina D.
Godiva this is sweets that I can't to say "No"! It is only "Yes, yes, yes"!!! And I m so in love with truffles, especially Godiva's!!!
Ivy E.
If you like to feel spoiled, buy this. They taste so good and the packaging is adorable. These make perfect gifts for chocolate lovers.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dont get me wrong. This chocolate is good, but its not my favorite. And it is too expensive. I dont think chocolate should be that much
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Godiva goodness ! It’s always at a great value and you always get quality with the chocolate brand ! Taste super fresh and delicious
kimberly g.
Newark
I love there chocolate its so creamy and good i dont buy any thing else i even buy there chocolate chips i recommend it to every one
samantha m.
miami, FL
SO EXPENSIVE BUT SO WORTH IT! delicious, especially the milk chocolate ones. i'm a huge chocolate lover and this is a big thumbs up!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Got them as a gift in my pre vegan days and I couldn't stop munching on them. Even those with the weird nuts and the white chocolate.
Marisol R.
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing beats these truffles. I used to eat Hershey's chocolates and these are sooo much better. The taste and quality can't be beat.
Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
Nothing like GODIVA creamy and assorted flavors. You can never get enough of GODIVA. Also the presentation- the gold box! GREAT GIFT!
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia