BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD
Delish chocolates!!!! My absolute favorite. I always intend to buy them as gifts, but they do not last long and usually all get eaten very quickly.
shelby w.
Waldorf, MD
My mom got this for my dad, I have no idea how much it cost her, but he's a nice guy & shared with everyone. We snacked on this thing for months.
Whitney M.
Heaven in a BOX! These are the type of chocolates that you eat alone because you do not want to share! The sweetness is enough to make you smile.
Julie M.
Barnhart, MO
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! This is my go to chocolate. Actually any godiva is great with me! I hide it at my desk at work so my kids can't steal it 😁😁😁😁
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
This is amazing chocolate and great for christmas parties! I know that the kids are the first ones to grab these babies but adults love them too.
marshall h.
Truckee, CA
This was a great valentine's day gift. They are all really delicious truffles. only downside is the pricing.... little expensive for the quality.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Chocolate is chocolate you can't go bad with it! But these babies melt inside your mouth, so creamy and delicious! Different filling in each one!
Morzina S.
BUFFALO
I love chocolate and this is heaven. So many varieties and it honestly can’t get any better than this. It’s amazing! Check them out for sure!!
Princess Z.
Mount Vernon
I almost got practically poisoned there were nuts in it with no warning. Like ughh I was so mad I was sent to the hospital cuz of my break out.
Kimberly F.
NEW IBERIA
My hubby bought me this for our honeymoon and oh my gosh, so delicious. I could eat it every day! Makes the perfect gift for chocolate lovers.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia