BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Sue T.
Pure yummy-ness in every bite! Godiva truffles are so rich and creamy and was purchased in the Godiva store. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny! The richness cannot be compared to other brands of truffles and would recommend all to try out this chocolate!!!
KAREN P.
Ozark, AL
Writing this review my mouth is watering for this Chocolate. Melts in your mouth a little piece of heaven. There is nothing better then the turtles rich caramel. My kids always get them for me for birthdays, mothers day and Christmas. I love them. 5 out of 5 stars
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
My husband purchased as a gift and I was in love. The chocolate was amazing. Each bite tasted perfect. Honestly hands down the best chocolate I have ever had. I'm unsure of the price but I would probably buy no matter what the price were. Must try
Dee S.
My husband hadn't ever had chocolate truffles so I had to buy him this collection and introduce him toe the wonderful world of Godiva chocolate truffles. These absolutely melt in your mouth.
Rebecca C.
Palo Alto, CA
I love Godiva chocolate and getting this as a gift was amazing. I don't have one bad thing to aside from the high price. However, I think that it is totally worth it for good chocolate.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
I've been eating Godiva chocolates my entire life. They are easily purchased at Godiva stores and Barnes & Noble, among other places. They have affordable and expensive boxes, but the truffles are to die for. My favorite is the Grand Marnier truffle.
Brie K.
New York
Amazing gift to give or receive. I was lucky enough to get this as a gift. It comes in an awesome box. So pretty to put out when guests are visiting. So many different variations. My little ones eyes lit up when she saw it! A definite five star item!!
Cecilia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for valentine's day. It was so good, it took me a long time to finish it because it was too sweet for me. I'm used to dark chocolate. But a little bite now in then was all I needed.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
I love Godiva chocolate just as much as the average women when we care PMSing. Always a great rich taste. Pretty expensive but worth every penny. Especially those chocolate covered strawberries. I love Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD
Jessica V.
Oxnard, CA
I love the collection all the chocolates taste amazing the chocolate is top quality and always fresh a wide range of flavor combinations. I'm a chocolate lover so what else can i say
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia