BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Quincee C.
I always give my mom a gift containing chocolate for any occasion, birthday, mothers day, Christmas etc. She loves Godiva and was very happy to receive this gift from me for Christmas
Dafine B.
Concord, MA
Eu amo chocolates! Meu esposo me deu uma caixa dessa de presente, e simplesmente eu adorei por ter varias trufas de
Sabores diferentes.
Assim pude conhecer mais sobre os sabores dessa marca
Deliciosa!
Amo!!’
Jacki K.
Really the only truffles to consider buying. They are more expensive than most but the quality is worth it. I received this as an easter gift and it was sooo good. The perfect amount of chocolate for that after dinner sweet tooth. Would definitely recommend all the Godiva products
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how smoothly it melts into your mouth as you chew it. The creamy texture never leaves your mouth as your enjoying it. Would recommend this truffle collection to anyone who loves thick rich chocolate.
Luiza B.
Glendale, CA
Yup I can finish this in ONE day without the help of my roomies. I tend to go to the store that is inside the mall. My favorite part? The free sample they give with it. This definitely isn't the most affordable route, but a girl's gotta have her chocolate once a month am I right?
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product is on point. Loved eating every piece of it. It's very rich chocolate for the chocolate lovers. It's a bit pricey but worth it for its value. Great value and definitely repurchase worthy
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love the Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection! my boss always gets us this for Christmas and I absolutely look forward to it every year. between my husband and two boys it doesn't last long!
Aly O.
This chocolate box is SO good! First of all, I love Godiva chocolate and this is a great gift because you get to try so many different flavors! Very tasty!!! I would highly recommend these chocolates!!!
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I got this as a gift one valentine’s days and i have to say i was not disappointed at all, there were so many wonderful chocolates to try and choose from i had that thing for a white it was definitely a hit with trying the different flavors with my sisters great product
Sue T.
Pure yummy-ness in every bite! Godiva truffles are so rich and creamy and was purchased in the Godiva store. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny! The richness cannot be compared to other brands of truffles and would recommend all to try out this chocolate!!!
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia