BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Rose K.
Glenwood
Godiva, you're great. Your products are amazing and it's so hard to choose just one. When i walk in the candy isle i have force myself to walk past your product whenever they're not on sale.
Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Emma P.
Murfreesboro, TN
My family is completely obsessed with Godiva chocolate, were part of their card services and we always go in when we see one. Godiva chocolate (is expensive, but to die for) we got these for Christmas last year and the box was empty so quickly. I thought it was such a beatiful gift box the was wrapped so cute! While the price point is really high ($175 online) it is so amazing to get to try everything and then know which ones you like the most, i definitely found some new favorites eating from this!
Diana R.
Merced, CA
This is some expensive chocolate ! But it is amazing , the Godiva store has many more chocolate delites . Really is rich chocolate and makes up for the high price with the chocolate
Julie B.
I buy these as gifts for people at work at Christmas. Also for myself and my family. These are gorgeous and taste as good as they look and are fabulous to keep in the fridge for when people stop by. I like to bring them out with coffee.
Jackie G.
This truffle collection is a chocolate lovers dream! It is a bit expensive, yet worth it! Each truffle is filled with a different flavor covered in a rich milk chocolate.
Mursal N.
Encino , CA
I love chocolate! Especially when it comes in variety. It’s so worth it for the price, I would definitely recommend purchasing! Makes a perfect gift for a great price!
Madison M.
Baton Rouge
My favorite valentines gift! So many different options and flavors! You never get the same one twice! Perfect for chocolate lovers who like to try different ones!
Holly W.
This collection is amazing! It gives a nice variety of chocolates, perfect for any occasion or just when you need a chocolate fix. The flavor is creamy and delicious.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
Growing up, Godiva Chocolate were my grandmother's big treat to herself. Therefore, they became my big treat, too. I think Godiva makes wonderful truffles in a variety of flavors, and the quality is excellent. It is more expensive than other chocolate brands, but they also taste significantly better. They also give you a free truffle on your birthday in-store!
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia