BY GODIVA

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD

Start your review of Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sobica K.
Ajax , ON
Love Godiva's truffles!! So smooth and chocolatey I cannot get enough! If I had the freedom I would finish the whole box to myself. It doesn't compare! Very high quality luxury chocolate.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
These chocolates are good but are very expensive. To be honest there are a lot better chocolates out there (mainly European) and for the cost I’d rather purchase something else. Got spoiled when visiting Germany I guess. For $10/yr you can get a truffle free every month at Godiva plus $10 off your birthday month.
Lindsey P.
Midlothian, VA
I only eat this brand on special occasions or when I receive it as a gift because it’s a little on the pricy side. But the few times I have tried it I can say that I enjoyed almost all the flavors and was left wanting more. This is a great buy for like an after Valentine’s Day sale and it being a few days old does not affect the taste or quality.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
Kamila d.
Charlotte
This chocolate is sooo good and sooo expensive. For me this is the best chocolate ever. It makes a really great gift because I don't believe that anyone in the word would dislike this chocolate. It tastes like belgium chocolate, very rich in flavor and you can tell you get what you paid for. If influenster wants to make me happy, send me this chocolate :D
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This collection is my favorite gift to give as hostess gift, housewarming, holidays, birthday, etc... for someone you don’t know or have only meet a few times. It’s personal, fun, yet elegant. And who doesn’t love chocolate! Every truffle in this collection is a winner.
Rhiannon L.
These are the top of the line chocolates! Simply to die for. They make it all from milk, to while, they even make truffles! This company and their chocolate are one of the best on the market. They may be a little bit more on the expensive side but man oh man they are worth every penny!
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Compre este mismo producto pero en polvo , y me dieron una muestra de la base líquida , y este es el resultado, tengo bases de diferentes marcas y me gustan pero no controlaban el brillos de mi piel grasosa, pero este producto lo ha logrado y estoy más q encantada !!!!
Anam F.
Stamford
I love chocolate and this Godiva collection has it all i want!! It so yummy at reasonable pricing!! Its a perfect gift for specially around the holidays. I just cant get enough of it would recommend who loves anything chocolate!!
Julianne G.
The ULTIMATE chocolate lovers gift! I got this as a present and am completely obsessed with it. All different flavors I love the variety. It is also good for sharing (if you share your chocolates) definitely recommend!!!
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia