Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD

by Godiva

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes.

This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delícia
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Start your review of Godiva Ultimate Truffle Collection - GOLD!
2 years agoGeorgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
2 years agoJonesboro, GA
I love these chocolates there's all kinds and I guarantee you'll love them just tell much I love them
3 years ago['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This is the BEST gift I have ever received. So smooth and creamy! Godiva chocolate is life changing.
3 years agoBlaine, MN
They deliver always love all of it, I have a sweet tooth and this is just my save keep bits love it.
4 years agoSomerville
I actually got it aa gift. I don't know the price and if worth it but I can tell that's really good!
a year agoMiami, FL
Top of the line chocolate option. May be a little expensive but are the best truffles in its class
2 years agoFarmingtn Hls, MI
I love all Godiva HOWEVER. Key lime truffles are the best thing I’ve ever had from Godiva ever !!!
2 years agoDetroit , MI
I’m a sucker for truffles so when I seen these in the middle of the mall. I had to ty them! So good
2 years agoDORAL FL 33122 1059, FL
Chocolate is the best candy ever🍫🍫 And Godiva is the best chocolate brand 🔝🔝 I love all chocolates
2 years agoOrlando, FL
Ask a question to the Influenster community...