BY GODIVA #51 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

GodivaUltimate Truffle CollectionDetails80 pieces.3 lbs. 7.2 oz.net weight. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy and nuts. Designer About Godiva: Founded in Brussels, Belgium, by Joseph Draps 80 years ago, Godiva Chocolatier is a world leader in super premium chocolate. Belgian in origin but uniquely Godiva in execution, the Godiva style comprises exquisitely balanced counterpoints of aroma, flavor, and texture found in chocolates available in more than 80 countries. Godiva Chocolatier offers a range of chocolate products from iconic European-style Gold Ballotins to handcrafted seasonal packaging. Today, Godiva embodies the same careful attention to detail executed by the founder more than 80 years ago and continues to use Joseph Draps' original recipes. see more...

• This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do ...1 Answers
  • Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Want to buy these 1 Answers
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Compre este mismo producto pero en polvo , y me dieron una muestra de la base líquida , y este es el resultado, tengo bases de diferentes marcas y me gustan pero no controlaban el brillos de mi piel grasosa, pero este producto lo ha logrado y estoy más q encantada !!!!
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is a tradition in my family to always buy a box of truffle assortments for my husband's birthday he absolutely loves them I enjoy the truffles as well. They are creamy so flavorful and delicious and a truffle box if you have a lot of them in a box and they will last you quite a while cuz they are very rich in flavor
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
These chocolates are good but are very expensive. To be honest there are a lot better chocolates out there (mainly European) and for the cost I’d rather purchase something else. Got spoiled when visiting Germany I guess. For $10/yr you can get a truffle free every month at Godiva plus $10 off your birthday month.
Jen B.
Lafayette
For my taste, nothing on the planet (that I’ve tried) even comes close to Godiva truffles.
They are pure bliss in a box. They’re so great I can’t even pick a favorite flavor and there isn’t a single flavor I don’t love.
You definitely get your money’s worth with Godiva!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Got this as Christmas present from a friend when I just thought I should give up chocolates for good. One mouthful of this and I ended reconsidering the thought.
Superbly creamy and smooth and every bit of it you eat will be unique to its taste
PiecesOf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This collection is my favorite gift to give as hostess gift, housewarming, holidays, birthday, etc... for someone you don’t know or have only meet a few times. It’s personal, fun, yet elegant. And who doesn’t love chocolate! Every truffle in this collection is a winner.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I got this as a gift one valentine’s days and i have to say i was not disappointed at all, there were so many wonderful chocolates to try and choose from i had that thing for a white it was definitely a hit with trying the different flavors with my sisters great product
Amy S.
If you are looking for the very best chocolate you can find look no further than Godiva. Their truffles are my absolute favorite. Rich, creamy, divine. Yes it is a bit expensive but it is worth every penny. Need a pick me up? Treat yo self!!!! These are the best!!
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Better than sex they say! If your a virgin the quote does not apply to you. If you have been given this as a gift rest assured he or she loves you. The best chocolate in the world. Flavorful expensive sure to make you cry.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
Godiva is the best chocolate. Growing up in NYC my parents would always take me to Godiva once and awhile to pick my own box. While Godiva is pricey it’s sooooo worth it. Whenever I see Godiva being sold I treat myself.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Mary C.
This candy is elegant and taste is beyond compare. I do believe they are worth the splurge for the special person.
Holloway C.
Are these worth the price?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Is it worth the money? Want to buy these
Simone S.
Nossa como eu queria ganha um dece nesse frio parece ser uma delĂ­cia