BY GODIVA

Godiva's 150 piece chocolate box is the ultimate luxurious gift for gourmet chocolate lovers. Containing an assortment of 150 milk, dark and white chocolate pieces in an elegant gold box, this is sure to brighten up the recipient's day. Godiva 150 piece chocolate box Assortment of milk, dark and white chocolate Signature gold box Contains dairy, gluten and may contain traces of nuts. Signature Gold 150-piece chocolate gift box see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just the perfect amount of sweetness. The truffles are assorted And are phenomenal I bought these at target and they were such a good value right in time for Valentine’s Day hey there recommend to others.
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
Do not I repeat do not mess with me if I’m eating GODIVA. They have a store in the mall that I work at and anytime I got loose cash on me I’m either getting their assorted chocolates or their bomb shakes. My boss gave me some of these assorted chocolates from their (I guess) Easter addition and I was not disappointed!!! And neither will you be. Hands down anything from GODIVA is sensational!
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this chocolate box as a gift for Easter one year and it was amazing. All the chocolate was right there in my hands lol. It was shaped like an egg which I thought was cute too. Great gift for your girl or fam for Easter!
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
We boughtvthis for my kids last Easter and the whole family enjoyed their chocolates! Very pleased and will be purchasing again this year
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite chocolates. And I looove chocolate. Lol. These are packed with so much flavor amd always a classic staple to me.(;
Mistirae S.
I bought this for a family get together! Everyone loved it. The flavors were so yummy. And I love the veriety of flavors 😍
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best candy ever because I love my chocolate and sweets and they are a girls best friend in need for sure!!!
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect little gift to give someone for Easter. Plus these are super delicious
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Great chocolate loved the packaging and the overall quality. This chocolate tasted creamy and expensive nothing like a cheap chocolate