BY GODIVA

• Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!1 Answers
Brandy J.
Knoxville, TN
Very good chocolate in my opinion. Very smooth and not to overpowered . The only chocolate product that I will indulge in.
Natasha M.
Rexburg
Godiva chocolate is smooth and creamy, and usually has some sort of crunchy biscuit in the middle that is equally yummy
Sharnique G.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of my favorite chocolates. While I always get them for Valentine's Day they are my go to all year round
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Love this chocolate!! I have a sweet tooth and this for sure hits the spot!! I don't get it often as it's expensive..
Clarissa S.
Nice chocolate, but overpriced. I always get chocolate for my family for Christmas and I always bus Godiva over Sees.
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
Bought this at the Godiva Store in San Juan Puerto Rico and let me tell you it only lasted a day. Story told itself
Spookie P.
Leavenworth
This product is very tasty but usually quite expensive. Not really something I purchase often or on the regular.
marissa h.
whitwell
These are a classic where I am from! Taste, look, and just are great. Taste nothing like you have tasted before.
Abby S.
Lancaster , PA
Basic chocolate if you ask me, I will definetly eat it if it’s given to me but I won’t go out of my way to get it
Natalia F.
Indio, CA
Amazed by them!!! Such amazing, soft, smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth. Most of their flavors are yummy.
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!