BY GODIVA

• Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!1 Answers
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
Delicious. Pairing quality chocolate with a rather mediocre cookie, still yummy. Bought this at the Godiva store in a mall. Pricey but a great gift.
Melissa M.
Campbell, CA
These are SO GOOD. I wish they came with more in the pack, though. The chocolate and biscuit taste together makes the chocolate less overwhelming.
Erin S.
Little Falls
There is no better treat than a chocolate biscuit. It’s a treat for sure, because I could eat an endless amount of these. I have to control myself!
Christina L.
Delicious melts in your mouth real chocolate. It was not waxy tasting fake tasting do not leave a nasty taste in your mouth after is really good.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
These are one of the best things ever created by mankind. They are absolutely delicious, so rich and creamy and the perfect level of sweetness.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this brand of chocolates. I buy them as Christmas gifts. I buy me an extra one. Lol. The chocolate melts in your mouth. It’s perfection.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you can’t decide between cookies or chocolate, these are for you. Godiva produces GREAT quality chocolate and these biscuits are amazing.
Shelby P.
Gracemont
Well i have never tried these. But i couldn't find the ones I actually like so i picked this one. But i don't even know what they taste like.
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
When i go to the mall they always have a godiva store and it is so hard to resist going in and getting something mouth watering chocolates
Rhonda A.
It’s okay!! But way too expensive!! It’s not that indulging for the price it costs to buy it!! I think it’s too expensive for my taste!!
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!