BY GODIVA

• Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!1 Answers
Kerye S.
I’m not a big chocolate fan, but every time we go shopping I have to internally argue whether I need to buy more. It’s an incredibly good price for the product. It’s rich and ugh just so yummy!
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
most delicious and creamy chocolate i ever had. yes it is pricey but if you’re wanting good quality then this is the way to go. also perfect for gifts, i mean come on it is chocolate of course
Nicole B.
College Point, NY
This is really good chocolate. Its sweet and they have a few different flavors to choose from so you dont always have to have plain. They are a little pricwy though.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
The crunch these biscuits add to the chocolate is spot on. So good. The smooth chocolate and crunchy biscuit compliment each other so well, I could eat them all day.
YUM. I don't know what else to say. When it comes to chocolate, Godiva does it right. There is a Godiva store where I buy these not far from where I live and I do my best to avoid it when possible, but it's hard.
Christina S.
Can I just have one right now? Crispy biscuit and milky chocolate married together for dessert perfection. One will not be enough! An entire package will be just fine. We make it a special occasion to stop by Godiva and treat ourselves!
Marge A.
Super creamy, yummy chocolate! Kinda super duper expensive but worth it every once in a while. Probably one of the highest end chocolates. I usually get it at Walgreens but they don't have a huge variety.
Sophie A.
I really liked the addition of the biscuits with the chocolate. I believe it balanced out the sweetness of this treat. I’m not a big sugar person but this was the perfect mix of a biscuit and chocolate.
Nayelie N.
Mission, TX
Hess chocolates are so smooth and rich. The flavor does not overpower with a strong chocolate taste. It is subtle. This is the “fancy” chocolate at or home, so it does not compare to other brands. I recommend these.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Picked up a bar while shopping at Macy's, SO good!! I recommend this to anyone/everyone I know. It is very smooth and has a great taste. It's a little pricey but well worth it for repurchase, again and again!
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!