BY GODIVA

• Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!1 Answers
Shayna B.
Don't hand me a box of these because I will eat them all in one sit down. The chocolate and the cracker by themselves are delicious . Together... it's a dangerous addition. Ive been told they're pretty rich for people who don't have the sweet tooth that I have. That's okay, more for me!
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I have been a huge fan of Godiva Chocolates for over 35 years. The Signature Chocolate Biscuits aren’t any different that any other chocolate and shortbread cookie. My opinion is they should stick to their delicious chocolates.
Tiffany B.
Herndon
These Godiva Signature Chocolate Biscuits 4 Pack are the perfect mix of chocolate and cookie/biscuit. Not overly sweet and pairs great with a glass of milk or an after dinner espresso. You can’t eat just one! Yum!
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
I actually love these like a lot...possibly a little to much. I have to talk myself out of buying them all the time. They make a great sweet snack if I want dessert but not something to sweet. I recommend putting them in the freezer or eating them with some French vanilla ice cream in an open sandwich form 😍😍
Jerlyn P.
My favorite! I love all other godiva product but this one is truely my favorite out of all of them. I love how the biscuit and chocolate come together. The chocolate is not too sweet like any other product. Its a perfect snack or even when you are craving for chocolate. I will continue to buy this. Yumm!
Olivia D.
Decatur
I love Godiva chocolate. It is the most rich of flavors and so creamy and light. I love having this chocolate with me anywhere and the packaging makes that possible.
Cidney B.
Charlotte
I literally buy these twice a month, sometimes more 🤦🏽‍♀️ the chocolate is so smooth and the cookie that it comes on is the perfect amount of crispiness. I can’t get enough of these.
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ADORE Godiva’s chocolate biscuits. They’re a nice ‘meet in the middle’ texture and flavor that a lot of chocolate biscuits desire to be (but fail immensely). A bit pricey, considering what is available at a cheaper price, but is worth every penny.
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
these are soooo good! its like chocolate cookie with a literal piece of chocolate. they both go together so well and i love these. only downfall is i dont eat them too much because i dont have a godiva store near me. but when i see one i get these
Emily M.
Newport
This chocolate is more expensive but so worth it ! If you have not tried it I suggest you do ! It is so rich and melts in your mouth . I love oils recommend this to any chocolate lover ! It is so worth the purchase !
Brittany H.
Orange, MA
Oh my god where can I find these they look delicious!