BY GODIVA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
its very good i love the godiva mocha liqueur i always buy it for when i have my girl friends over and we watch movies and drink and hang out. i like all the godiva products even get there chocolates for valentines day. i always buy the chocolates for my mom.
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
Its extremely delicious! I had this and didnt want to stop drinking it! Its a little on the expensive side but overall worth it because its like candy going down! The bottle is nice and its really smooth and sweet going down! I would recomend!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is honestly sooo delicious! After my first time trying it I wonder why I waited so long! I served it to guests at my birthday party and they loved it! It is so smooth and the mocha flavor is just to die for! It is a little on the expensive side but so worth it
Ericka W.
Delicious and rich ! It's great and yummy tasting. It's like an alcoholic dessert . It was very satisfying and everyone loves it . The packaging is super cute and awesome to display.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This chocolate liqueur makes such a fun, extravagant gift! They can be a little pricey but they're also fun and delicious! Can be a little harder to find than more common things but when you do it's worth it!
Jennifer N.
Marrero
Absolutely love this liqueur! Dark chocolate is my go to with Godiva. Well worth the price and a bottle can last a while depending on how often you drink. Mixes well in coffee, or to sip from a cordial glass. Also tastes great in mixed drinks.
Stephanie G.
Marietta, GA
Sweet and Smooth! This is actually really good to add to hot chocolate as well! I don't drink much of it since I am a diabetic, but when I want a "Sweet Drink" I pull this out of the freezer. I have also used this to pour over a pound cake to give it some Pizazz and flavor! Also, the price is not bad at most stores!
Kayla L.
Lucasville, OH
I love this liqueur. It has a taste of it's own. I will definitely continue to purchase this. I was a first time consumer. I don't think they really need to improve it.
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
It’s probably my own bias, but on their own, I prefer the white chocolate flavor. That said, I’m still pretty dry on recipes either of these could be used for, especially the white chocolate variant. Other than a coffee or milk-esque drink, my creative juices simply aren’t flowing. I enjoy both on their own, but I’m not so sure I’d shell out the price tag for a whole bottle of either one.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Godiva mocha liqueur is definitely a great liqueur to have on hand if you like making dessert inspired martinis. I wouldn't recommended drinking it straight because it is on the sweeter side. It is a must if you are making an espresso martini. Enjoy!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
How strong is the coffee/mocha flavor?
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Has anyone tried this before??? How is it?? Is it thick like egg nog