BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Milk Strawberry Truffles.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Milk chocolate with a creamy strawberry filling. see more...

Vlora P.
If chocolate didn’t exist, I would have been 50lb lighter 🤣 Such a junkie when it comes to chocolate. And I have tried everything in the selves. My favorite brands are made in Switzerland 🇨🇭but still savor other brands and chocolate from other countries. Definitely a buy! Sorry for copying the review, but I love every chocolate from any brand any country ❤️
Alex H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
LOVE these chocolates. Godiva is really high quality without breaking the bank, and honestly everything they make is great. You can't go wrong with any of it. My favorite are their chocolate covered fresh banana kabobs they sell in their stores 😍
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite chocolates! Sadly they are very hard to find. A couple years ago they stopped selling them in stores around me so I haven’t been able to find them which is so sad! I would recommend to others if you find them!
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
I absolutely love these! They’re so delicious. When you bite into the chocolate you get the strawberry taste in your mouth and just thinking about them now is making my mouth water. I buy these a little too often I think 😂
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
These taste kind of like a chocolate covered strawberry’s but obv the real things are better. They are nice and creamy they have a good flavor. They aren’t too expensive. I will buy again. I don’t eat them too often.
Amayrani V.
Cicero, IL
I try these when I started working at my job three years ago and let me tell you my coworker gave me one and I was like oh not bad but honestly I wouldn’t buy them myself there a little too over my budget and they’re not even all that
April D.
Kissee Mills
I am a fan of Godiva!! I love the taste and texture. Plus they have so many to choose. One of my most favorite chocolates. Godiva Chocolatier Assorted Dessert Truffles
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wonderful candy!! This chocolate is to die for!! I pick this up at target and find it on sale quite often. Treat yourself and pick up this chocolate...you won’t be disappointed
Madison G.
Lock Haven
One word: Delicious. Godiva is known as the king of chocolate companies for a reason; their chocolates are absolutely divine! Silky smooth and perfectly flavoured.
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
These are the best!! If you love fruit and chocolate as much as I do, you've gotta try these!!! They are smooth and creamy and definitely satisfy any sweet tooth
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I love strawberries and chocolate. How do the taste? Are they dark or milk chocolate?