BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Milk Strawberry Truffles.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Milk chocolate with a creamy strawberry filling. see more...

Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite chocolates! Sadly they are very hard to find. A couple years ago they stopped selling them in stores around me so I haven’t been able to find them which is so sad! I would recommend to others if you find them!
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
These taste kind of like a chocolate covered strawberry’s but obv the real things are better. They are nice and creamy they have a good flavor. They aren’t too expensive. I will buy again. I don’t eat them too often.
Inga S.
Another item that is too sweet and rich for my taste. The price is ok, but can find deals. I don’t buy it very often, not my to go chocolate. Prefer less sweet chocolate. If you like very sweet chocolate, go for it
Mercedes V.
Chicago
The strawberry filling in these is a bit too sweet for me but otherwise, they are pretty good. The chocolate shell tastes like any other milk chocolate. I like how these truffles are velvety. Good little treat!
Lisa S.
Las vegas, NV
Wonderful candy!! This chocolate is to die for!! I pick this up at target and find it on sale quite often. Treat yourself and pick up this chocolate...you won’t be disappointed
Madison G.
Lock Haven
One word: Delicious. Godiva is known as the king of chocolate companies for a reason; their chocolates are absolutely divine! Silky smooth and perfectly flavoured.
Vlora P.
If chocolate didn’t exist, I would have been 50lb lighter 🤣 Such a junkie when it comes to chocolate. And I have tried everything in the selves. My favorite brands are made in Switzerland 🇨🇭but still savor other brands and chocolate from other countries. Definitely a buy! Sorry for copying the review, but I love every chocolate from any brand any country ❤️
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bag of chocolate just taste like covered chocolate strawberries. It’s amazing how you can taste the strawberry flavor in this truffle and I am glad I’m able to try it before I buy a bigger pack. It may be expensive but it is definitely a good chocolate to try.
Arielle T.
Jax Bch, FL
These truffles are to die for. They have the best texture and I have to be careful to not eat a whole bag in one sitting. It's a great value for the package and everyone knows Godiva is for the ultimate chocolate lovers. I will definitely purchase again.
Dina R.
Saint louis
I love love this chocolate! The chocolate is smooth and the inside is super creamy! It’s absolutely delicious, looking at the product makes me crave them! I buy these from Walgreens and they aren’t the cheapest chocolates but they sure are worth it!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I love strawberries and chocolate. How do the taste? Are they dark or milk chocolate?