BY GODIVA

GODIVA Individually Wrapped Milk Chocolate Truffles are filled with a creamy milk chocolate ganache and individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy eating them anytime, anywhere. Perfect for many different occasions - hostess and teacher... see more...

Charlotte J.
Carthage
I swear by this product.  It is my all time favorite brand of chocolate to get whenever I wants chocolate.  It is a reasonable price and I usually get at least one bag a month for me and no one can have any.  Definitely worth the money.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a fan of milk chocolate and I love their truffles as I tend to buy it once a week when I used to work at Macy’s it was my go to sugar tooth. It can be expensive and pricey especially when you buy at a very department store are the actual store.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite milk chocolate and I love Godiva. My only issue is that this just doesn’t taste as good as when you buy directly from a Godiva store. They are nice to have on hand as there are not many direct stores though.
Lauren j.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so full of flavor and so creamy. They are not too pricey. I love to receive these on holidays. They have a great taste. I like them and would recommend. They are awesome and make awesome gifts for stocking stuffers.
Anastasia P.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious chocolate! A nice treat from time to time, thought it’s difficult not to eat more than one. Godiva is a great brand of chocolate and on the more affordable side. I recommend this brand to others.
April B.
Perry
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing. Smooth delicious chocolate on the outside, luscious creamy chocolate on the inside. It helps make up for a bad day at work. A little pricey, but doable. I usually buy it for teachers gifts.
Danielle K.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These are to die for. Godiva makes incredible chocolate in so many flavors. It’s a bit pricey but you will never be disappointed. They are so beautifully packaged they make great gifts for the holidays and birthdays
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
Really, how can you go wrong with Godiva? This stuff is like crack and I eat it far too often! It’s not badly priced and has a wonderful flavor. If you have never tried this stuff, stay far, far away.. else you will become addicted lol
sileiza o.
Pure heaven. A bit pricey for my taste but worth the money. Godiva has a big selection of truffles. Very cute packaging. Available for every occasion. A last minute gift that people would love.
Alana E.
USA
You instantly feel fancy when consuming Godiva. I can't describe these truffles in any other way then saying that these truffles or anything from Godiva are complete Heaven.