BY GODIVA

Godiva® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Chocolateir. see more...

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
My girls have loved their godiva bunnies for years, and even though they are grown, they still get a basket from mom each year. this year i was apprehensive about sending one to my daughter living in Az for the first time. i asked if she thought all her chocolate would melt if left on her doorstep by the mailman while shes working? she said to send it anyway! lol, so i put the small things in baggies, and wrapped this box in saran wrap, but to our surprise, the bunny didn't budge. no melting, no mess, he was perfect despite being left in 100 degree sun for hours. she put him in the freezer upon opening, just to be safe, but he looked no different than the one her sister got here in Mi!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I'm not the biggest fan of eating an entire chocolate bar in the shape of a bunny because these things are HUGE and I would get sick eating the whole thing. Definitely made to be split among a lot of people. Or you can gift it to a child; probably won't eat the whole thing but it's nice to decorate an Easter basket with. The chocolate is a little on the hard side but it's Godiva so it's good.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Wenonah, NJ
Godiva is always fantastic. It very expensive but so worth it. The chocolate is always creamy. I can't walk into a Godiva store because I'll eat everything. I have Godiva maybe four times a year and I make it last. Everyone needs to try and have some of this chocolate at least once in their lives!
Penny H.
Penny H.
Nothing welcomes spring and Easter like this sweet little treat! Godiva lives up to its impeccable reputation and never disappoints on presentation and flavor. I am a frequent visitor at our local Godiva store and have been for years. I love getting to go in each month and get a free sample!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I love Godiva Milk chocolate so I got one of these for Easter. (yes, I am my own Easter Bunny) It was velvety just like other Godiva chocolates that I have tasted but unfortunately I only got to eat the ears before my dog got it. Don't worry, he was totally fine! He loved it too.
Susannah W.
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
They certainly aren't the best. I think to younger kids they are good because they are chocolate. But Easter is the only time that they are good. The flavor is a little weird. I buy them at Godiva stores, but as I get older i would not want to find them in my Easter basket
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
I get this every year for Easter and can't wait to get it again next year. LOVE the value Godiva brings to their products. It's pricey but totally worth it. I eat this one once a year around Easter. I totally recommend this to everyone I know. This makes Easter more tasty
Kelsea C.
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love that this bunny is solid compared to a lot of other brands that are hollow. I get one every Easter from the Easter bunny. It is a bit pricey compared to others on the market but I think it is worth it because it is solid and good quality. I would recommend.
jess t.
jess t.
Such an amazing bunny! hehe. Very tasty. I love milk chocolate. It's pricey but worth every penny! Would recommend this to others. I tried it a few times and really liked it. Has very great value. Would repurchase for sure. If you like milk chocolate go buy this!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great bunny shape. Great chocolate. It was milk chocolate and I love milk. I got it for easter, and it is probably one of my favorite things about easter- the chocolate bunny! Godiva is also a trusted brand, so you can't go wrong with this milk chocolate bunny!