BY GODIVA

Godiva® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Chocolateir. see more...

Cassondra J.
fortworth tx
I'm going to review this specific item bc PARENTS stop buying fake chocolate & buy this delicious one for your kids & family on Easter! Very affordable & it melts in your mouth, worth the purchase! They have all types just take a look at your options you won't be disappointed!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Every Easter my mom would get these for me and my siblings and these was the best high end chocolate I had ever tasted. I look forward to them every year, its so nice and creamy and I just loved this milk chocolate bunny! Perfect for any chocolate lovers!
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
My mom gave me this as a part of an Easter basket and it is so cute and festive! I always feel guilty biting the head off but the taste is so smooth & rich without leaving you feeling like you are choking on chocolate! The perfect addition to any basket!
Maritza G.
Smooth milk chocolate that tastes great and creamy. I would buy again and consider it one of my fave brands. It is of great quality compared to other average brands. Worth that it’s pricier than other chocolates.
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I love all the holiday items dove comes out with! The Easter bunny chocolate is one of my all time favorite Easter treats! My daughter absolutely loves Dove chocolate so I fill her basket with two of these yummy bunnies every single year!
Chris G.
Kawkawlin, MI
I have put these in my children’s Easter baskets and they love them! It’s rare to find solid chocolate bunnies anymore, which is what drew me to these. Also, the chocolate is true Godiva chocolate (I may have taken I few bites...shh).
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I like chocolate but this is too much chocolate for me. I don't like solid chocolate bunnies because I never can finish them. I don't eat them so at once but It is just too much chocolate in one bite
Leslie M.
Love this chocolate sm! It taste amazing and with the write amount of chocolate. I bought this at my local walgreens! The flavor tastes like pure chocolate and not with artificial chemicals. It has a nice price point
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Godiva Chocolate is phenomenal! You must visit a Godiva Store! It is on the pricer side but they are rich and taste amazing! I normally buy this at target! They have a variety of flavors, this is repurchase worthy!
Caroline F.
Plymouth, MN
If you’re going to eat a chocolate bunny, it needs to be dove. Most chocolate bunnies are made with cheap, gritty chocolate but not this one. Dove chocolate is so smooth and delicious.