BY GODIVA

Godiva® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Chocolateir. see more...

Brook D.
This is by far one of my favorite chocolates. It is very high quality done and it very creamy and yummy. I purchased this in the sale section and was amazed and how good it was. I immediately bought five more packs. Love!!
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
If you love Godiva’s milk chocolate, you will love their solid bunny! So rich and creamy! I would give these bunnies to the adult in your life, as it maybe too rich for little ones.
Melissa W.
I love this chocolate bunny for Easter. I get for my girls for their Easter baskets and they love it. The chocolate seems to be a good chocolate and it seems to be as good as the other chocolate bunnies out there. Would definitely purchase again and keep purchasing.
Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My girls have loved their godiva bunnies for years, and even though they are grown, they still get a basket from mom each year. this year i was apprehensive about sending one to my daughter living in Az for the first time. i asked if she thought all her chocolate would melt if left on her doorstep by the mailman while shes working? she said to send it anyway! lol, so i put the small things in baggies, and wrapped this box in saran wrap, but to our surprise, the bunny didn't budge. no melting, no mess, he was perfect despite being left in 100 degree sun for hours. she put him in the freezer upon opening, just to be safe, but he looked no different than the one her sister got here in Mi!
Natalie A.
I'm not the biggest fan of eating an entire chocolate bar in the shape of a bunny because these things are HUGE and I would get sick eating the whole thing. Definitely made to be split among a lot of people. Or you can gift it to a child; probably won't eat the whole thing but it's nice to decorate an Easter basket with. The chocolate is a little on the hard side but it's Godiva so it's good.
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
They certainly aren't the best. I think to younger kids they are good because they are chocolate. But Easter is the only time that they are good. The flavor is a little weird. I buy them at Godiva stores, but as I get older i would not want to find them in my Easter basket
Sarah R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
There's just something about Godiva. It's really a love it or hate it type of thing, but I LOVE the stuff! I always make sure to have a Godiva bunny or Santa or turkey for all the holidays! We give them out as favors at dinner parties and people just love them!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Godiva obviously has an amazing reputation for producing amazingly delicious chocolate. It's not super cheap, but that's because the quality of their chocolate is better than best. I would definitely recommend this brand of chocolate to everyone, it's so good.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
This is perfect for Easter/Spring decor! An of course it doesn't hurt that it's still super yummy Godiva milk chocolate. I usually share this with family because it's way too big to have on your own, and it's better to eat it when it's freshly opened.
Penny H.
Nothing welcomes spring and Easter like this sweet little treat! Godiva lives up to its impeccable reputation and never disappoints on presentation and flavor. I am a frequent visitor at our local Godiva store and have been for years. I love getting to go in each month and get a free sample!