Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Caramels uploaded by Dina E.Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Caramels uploaded by Maria R.Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee Caramels uploaded by Bryanna F.

BY GODIVA #4 in Caramels

Individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy eating them anytime, anywhere. Perfect for many different occasions - hostess and teacher gifts, birthday celebrations, saying thank you, or just because. Approx. 20 pcs.

Rachel C.
One of my favorites is chocolate with Carmel. These have to be one of my favorites for how they melt in your mouth. If I have These, I almost have to find them because my family loves these too!
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn’t know for a long time that Godiva made caramels! When I found out, I couldn’t wait to try them. Lucky me! I was shopping in TJ MAXX and found some. They truly are a delicious caramel. You can taste the sweet cream and butter when you take your first bite. I reccommend that you try Godiva Caramels. They are the best!
Kathy D.
Gardena, CA
Salted anything in sweets is my guilty pleasure! I have the biggest sweet tooth and even bigger for chocolate! I always have chocolate stored away in the fridge or at the office.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Godiva can do no wrong! Their chocolate is delicious and creamy and they have a wide varieties of chocolate. Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee CaramelsGodiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Godiva! Their caramel and chocolate candies are my absolute favorite! The caramel isn’t too chewy and is really creamy. My local Godiva store even sells fresh truffles and they are absolutely amazing! 😻😻
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva is my all time favorite chocolate! I've never been disappointed in any I've had, I don't get it often but when I do I eat so much! And the caramel filling is amazing.
Brittany B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What an explosion of flavors. I love that this candy isn't to sweet but also isnt too bitter. Its rich and decedent and the perfect sweet treat when you've got that craving. Its crunchy and gooey all at the same time. The salt makes it a tiny bit bitter but the caramel comes in with that right amount of sweet. Honestly I dont think there is a candy quite on the market that compares to this or godiva for that matter. I could eat one of these and be completely satisfied
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't find the chocolate I usually get from Godiva! They are milk chocolate with caramel and sea salt.. sooooooo good. A little pricey if you ask me but so good! We used to purchase them from our local CVS but they stopped selling them! Which is sucky. But if you ever can find some definitely purchase some you won't regret it !
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm a sucker for chocolate or anything sweets related. This is my favorite, I love all of their chocolates especially when I go and grab myself some white chocolate covered strawberries. Yum but I highly recommend godiva it's sweet and you can taste every single flavor in it, milky and just great
Fawzia E.
I love Godiva, I love chocolate and, I love salted caramel. So all these put together is honestly a dream! These candies are so soft and delicious I buy them more often than I should. They are addicting!
LaTricia W.
I am soooooo tempted to buy these right now. What are your opinions on this flavor?
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these available in the United States?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can I buy this?
Sehar A.
Faisalabad , Punjab
What about quality and is it Halal because I am Muslim
Eva J.
Do these stick to braces?