Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

La Toi I.
Sacramento, CA
You can't go wrong with Godiva! Their stories will make milkshakes, dip strawberries, and dip Oreos, on top of their delicious truffles and boxed chocolates. HEART!
Danielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got these for my dad along with his birthday present and he seemed to really enjoy them. However, they are soo expensive for just chocolate covered pretzels
Sarah G.
Beaufort, SC
This is one of my favorite treats. These are deliciously Godiva chocolate covered pretzels. The sweet and salty flavors are absolutely perfect with each other
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Chocolate and pretzels! What else can be better than this? Oh yea! If they were combined to make on delicious, mouthwatering treat with some red wine maybe.
Julisha H.
Valdosta, GA
Absolutely amazing!!!! Like heaven on your tongue. I would love to be distributor for Godiva because they make the best candy known to man (fact proven)
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I got these as a gift and I love them! I love chocolate covered anything and the saltiness of the pre-sale with the chocolate is the perfect combination.
Savanaha H.
Beaufort, SC
I got this at Barnes and noble on sale. The price was great and affordable, the pretzels were fresh, and the chocolate was delicious. Worth the money.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
These are so addictive, I used to have a Godiva in my mall and would stick up on these. You should defiantly grab a tin of you are ever around a godiva
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
I've tried these milk Chocolate Pretzels from Godiva and they are to die for!!! You have to try their Ice cream too it's soooo amazingly rich and pure.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love Godiva chocolate. Rich, creamy, and good tasting. It was a gift but I have purchased before. The price is high but it is high quality chocolate.